Idk why Slaton is still on the team
30t6p3b.gif
id rather had dude return kicks/punts than jacoby

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Idk why Slaton is still on the team
30t6p3b.gif
id rather had dude return kicks/punts than jacoby

Only if Slaton doesn't run scared on returns like his has been.

Also, DE/LB Jessie Nading was released, and Punter Brett Hartmann and OL Thomas Austin were signed. I thought Nading was gonna be one of those Tim Jamison/Bryan Braman type
dudes that would just be relaible and hustled when you needed him to. Didn't really see them cutting him.

The Texans filled out their 53-man roster on Sunday when they re-signed punter Brett Hartmann, claimed offensive lineman Thomas Austin on waivers from New England and released outside linebacker Jesse Nading.

The Texans also signed seven players to their practice squad, including safety Shiloh Keo, running back Chris Ogbonnaya and receiver Trindon Holliday.

Austin, who can play guard and center, gives them nine offensive lineman. He played at Clemson, signed with Minnesota as an undrafted free agent in 2010 and spent the season on the Patriots' practice squad.

Hartmann, an undrafted rookie free agent, was waived last week. He replaces Brad Maynard, who was waived on Saturday.

Besides Keo, Ogbonnaya and Holliday, the Texans signed linebacker Mister Alexander, center Howard Barbieri, guard Andrew Gardner and receiver Jeff Maehl to the practice squad. They have one opening remaining to reach the maximum of eight.

Game week, must admit i'm more hype about this year than any others and with that being said we can still fall on out faces.
laugh.gif

Playoffs or wholesale changes.

I feel you man, it's a playoff run, and it's gotta be that this year. The only wholesale change that would probably happen is Kub and Smith being shown the door,
and Wade Philips become head coach. I rather have the playoffs right now and not even think about that. I usually make a schedule prediction everywhere, and this
one would have us at 11-5, so that's what I'm stickin with

Thats what I was thinking when they hired Wade, that he would eventually get the job. Good ol boys.
30t6p3b.gif

I can only make it out to a few select games due to school. The games I can most likely attend are vs panthers or titans. And those aren't exactly the best games to attend.
What about you guys?

im in beaumont for school (student teaching) the later in the season the better for me

a november/december game would give guys time to get the bread and plan

Home games:
PIT
OAK
JAX
CLE
ATL
CAR
TEN

I'm down to attend any of these games. I'm sure the PIT game is gonna be sold out. Everything else looks good.

Already planning on going to the Panthers game in December my nephew love him some Cam Newton.
laugh.gif

Nov/December would be better for me too since I'm not in Houston and a student. ATL, CAR, or TEN are probably the best options for me. 

ok cool, so a December game it is. I'd love to go to the ATL game, but pretty much down for the other options.

Pretty much the same here about a late/December game. I couldn't possibly get any early tickets for any games, and since we will be 9-3 (
grin.gif
pimp.gif
)heading into December,
I have to stack MAD money right now.

I'm in favor of the ATL game, with CAR or TEN as second options.

I'm like y'all I have to save up.

[h1]Arian Foster Injury: Likely A Game-Time Decision On Sunday[/h1]
The news on Houston Texans running back Arian Foster's status for Sunday continues to remain murky at best. The hamstring injury threatens to leave Foster on the sideline or limited in his carries. Foster was asked yesterday if he'll play on Sunday and he said "I don't know." Adam Schefter has since suggested on ESPN that Foster may play in a bit of a part time role against the Colts.

Naturally this raises a host of concerns for fantasy football owners. Foster is a number one running back when healthy and a guy you start every single week no matter the matchup. We'll wait to see if he takes part in practice today, but even if he does practice today and tomorrow, odds are high that you will still need to double-check his status on Sunday morning.

The big question is what to do if he's going to start but might end up only getting a limited number of carries. It's possible he feels completely healthy after a few runs and gets his normal dose of carries. Or, he gets four or five carries and has to call it a day. It's a role of the dice that will depend on what we hear on Sunday. If reports are a possible time-share, it might just be best to start another back in his place. We'll see what comes down Sunday morning before the game.

Courtesy of: SBnation.

Back
Top Bottom