:::2011-2012 Houston Texans Fans Thread:::

laugh.gif

Sadly that's the truth, ol safe Kub...good lord didn't expect that kickoff. Ain't seen that since Andre Davis

My goodness this is ugly 
sick.gif
. Colts looking like they'll get a top 5 pick this year. You guys are looking great,looks like if you guys keep playing like this you'll be making your first trip to the playoffs 
pimp.gif

Honestly I expected this, maybe not to this extent. Peyton Manning means THAT much to the Colts.
Their offense line isn't good, Peyton makes up for that.
Their defense couldn't stop a nosebleed (Bart Scott), unless they're playing from ahead and they're pass rush is able to do work.

Yea, just hoping they come out the same way these next few weeks, gain some victories and respect

Just what I expected in the second half. We'll have to clean up those turnovers.
All in all it was a good win.

hi texan fans
just dropping by with my middle fingers up....*%%! yall, have a great day, and good game
they got the titans/jags game on here, looks like yall will finally get that playoff spot
i respect game, yall beat us senseless...so again, *%%! yall....good game

LOL

Great game today other than those turnovers near the end. Like people said, ol conservative Kubiak came out, especially after Tate had fumbled.
I would've liked 41 or so points put up, but I'll take this good victory and head into Miami. We've beaten them quite a bit regardless of who they've
had, and Chad Henne may as well be Kerry Collins. I'm expecting a tough game from the Dolphins, but I still see us winning my 2 TDs.

laugh.gif
he mad

Anyway, I feel like we have to get a win in Miami next week, and I'm not sure but I don't think we've ever lost to them.
We have tough stretch of games after that Miami game and I'd rather be 2-0 than 1-1 when we go up against N.O.

saints steelers and ravens 3 out of the next 5 weeks. more reason we need to beat teams like the dolphins and raiders

mediaManager

hayyyyyyyy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^LOL that's the first thing I thought of when I saw that. And you're definitely right. Miami & Oakland should be taken out w/o even thinking about it

Back
Top Bottom