2011 Air Jordan 3 Black Cement Legit Check

Hey guys, I bought a pair of AJ3 Black Cement’s from a local collector. The shoes are deadstock, coming with the Jordan brand cardboard insoles still inside, and the size sicker in both shoes. The guy said they’re 100% Authentic, but after doing some looking around on the internet, I grew paranoid that mine were fake, due to little imperfections on the shoe. You’ll see in the photos that the elephant print is high, but i’m not too worried about that, as I know there are some legit ones that do have more print than others. The leather on the elephant print itself looks legit, as it is definitely has the suede type of material that other AJ3’s have. The shoes came with the original box (a bit damaged) and the AJ3 card, explaining how the shoe is made. Hope you guys can help me! Thanks! 

Fake and they don't look DS to me. The 2011's came slightly pre-creased but none of the pairs that I own or have seen looked like that. The shape of the tongue is off and the height of the EP on the toebox and heel is too high.

Last edited:
My pair's eprint is greyer than this, but the retail pair of a friend of mine was kinda beige too like yours so this is not the factor to determine wether or not your shoes are fake. It can be that not every tongue of 3s is perfectly round but they shouldn't be totally off, so this is definitely an alarm sign. I find it funny too that the jumpman got a bigass hand, lol. But strangely, the pair of my friend which he bought at footlocker had that too, I don't know what JB was thinking when retroing this CW. That the eprint is cut high is normal, JB had some issues with the eprint on the bc3, some are cut high, some are cut low, I have even seen pairs with one cut higher than the other.  No widow peaks on the heeltab, that's good, widow peaks can happen to retail pairs too though. What worries me the most are the long laces and the poor stitching on the sides... GM on these. And they are definitely not DS, hope you did not spend to much money on em.

Back
Top Bottom