2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I have the feeling that all these replies about "why do people spend money on B-grades or "super fakes"?" are from NTers needing some sort of push to cop early. If not, why bother wasting your time with the same repetitive mess. Its not your money. The same people turning their noses at "b-grades" were the same dropping 3x retail for the Banned 1s...and spare me the excuses of them being limited and having nike air. a b-grade is a b-grade and you can't have selective biases as to what makes one worth it more than the other if its so evil to cop b-grades early.

Originally Posted by three2three

I have the feeling that all these replies about "why do people spend money on B-grades or "super fakes"?" are from NTers needing some sort of push to cop early. If not, why bother wasting your time with the same repetitive mess. Its not your money. The same people turning their noses at "b-grades" were the same dropping 3x retail for the Banned 1s...and spare me the excuses of them being limited and having nike air. a b-grade is a b-grade and you can't have selective biases as to what makes one worth it more than the other if its so evil to cop b-grades early.
Because Niketalk should be the one place you could come to for LEGITIMATE information and resources regarding shoes.  I have mentioned this before and I will say it again, do your research on air randy as many of the newbs on here were not around during the entire scandal.  As far as VMV goes, I would NEVER EVER purchase from them again, go ahead and gravedig for all of that info too as many of us on here have had terrible experiences with them from product, communication, and refunding timeliness.  If you are okay with spending extra money for fake shoes then please move on to another forum.

Because Niketalk should be the one place you could come to for LEGITIMATE information and resources regarding shoes.  I have mentioned this before and I will say it again, do your research on air randy as many of the newbs on here were not around during the entire scandal.  As far as VMV goes, I would NEVER EVER purchase from them again, go ahead and gravedig for all of that info too as many of us on here have had terrible experiences with them from product, communication, and refunding timeliness.  If you are okay with spending extra money for fake shoes then please move on to another forum.

VMV AND AIR RANDY WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU AS A CUSTOMER.

OVER RETAIL FOR B-GRADES
roll.gif

BANNED 1'S WERE BELOW MSRP....

VMV AND AIR RANDY WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU AS A CUSTOMER.

OVER RETAIL FOR B-GRADES
roll.gif

BANNED 1'S WERE BELOW MSRP....

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

can u tell us what happened with air randy and the rest of these websites since you not so we dont have to " gravedig" 
whats the big secret 

can u tell us what happened with air randy and the rest of these websites since you not so we dont have to " gravedig" 
whats the big secret 

I did some research about a month ago, and I remember reading through the entire thread on the Air Randy and another site. What I gathered from it was people said the shoes were either b grades, or stolen. I also know there was some controversy over AR stealing pics from someone else. They question to whether they were fake or not never seemed to get answered. And doesn't we use AR pics here on NT to post pictures of new shoes?

As for VMV, they are on the legit website list on here.

Not saying you are wrong, it just seems there is no clear answer to this.

I did some research about a month ago, and I remember reading through the entire thread on the Air Randy and another site. What I gathered from it was people said the shoes were either b grades, or stolen. I also know there was some controversy over AR stealing pics from someone else. They question to whether they were fake or not never seemed to get answered. And doesn't we use AR pics here on NT to post pictures of new shoes?

Originally Posted by JordanLebronFoams

whats the big secret 

What three2three is asking you is stop beating around the bush and point out exactly what you went through with early releases...like he/she said it repetitive (and redundant) to keep giving warnings without details.

Originally Posted by JordanLebronFoams

whats the big secret 

What three2three is asking you is stop beating around the bush and point out exactly what you went through with early releases...like he/she said it repetitive (and redundant) to keep giving warnings without details.

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

I'm definitely not risking spending OVER retail on these, when theres a chance that What I recieve will be B - grades or possibly even fakes.

I'm patient and can wait until November 25th so I can know for sure what I buy is official. Besides I like buying from footlocker thats just  more points on MY VIP membership. I'll probaly get 15% off with a survey discount so i'll end up paying less than retail for these anyway on November 25th. Theres really no hurry for me to get these early because once I buy these I don't plan on wearing em' until  Spring or even summer 2012.

I'm definitely not risking spending OVER retail on these, when theres a chance that What I recieve will be B - grades or possibly even fakes.

I'm patient and can wait until November 25th so I can know for sure what I buy is official. Besides I like buying from footlocker thats just  more points on MY VIP membership. I'll probaly get 15% off with a survey discount so i'll end up paying less than retail for these anyway on November 25th. Theres really no hurry for me to get these early because once I buy these I don't plan on wearing em' until  Spring or even summer 2012.

i dont know what you guys are crying about

the b grade early stolen super fake or whatever label you want to give the shoe

The pair I got from vmvinc.com is perfect and for what i paid the price is only $6.00 over retail including the new price hike from nike and nyc sales tax

I knew what i was buying when i got the shoes and so far after 2 wears i am more then happy with my purchase

i dont know what you guys are crying about

the b grade early stolen super fake or whatever label you want to give the shoe

The pair I got from vmvinc.com is perfect and for what i paid the price is only $6.00 over retail including the new price hike from nike and nyc sales tax

I knew what i was buying when i got the shoes and so far after 2 wears i am more then happy with my purchase

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I STILL HAVE ALMOST 200 UNWORN PAIRS OF J'S. NO NEED FOR ME TO GRAB EARLY, I WON'T BE WEARING MY PAIR EITHER UNTIL MAYBE FALL 2012.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I STILL HAVE ALMOST 200 UNWORN PAIRS OF J'S. NO NEED FOR ME TO GRAB EARLY, I WON'T BE WEARING MY PAIR EITHER UNTIL MAYBE FALL 2012.

Kingcrux himself said that randy gets his shoes illegally but that they're legit. All this snickering at people copping "b-grades" early is pompous. Most retail releases of J's are sometimes worse than b-grade so whats the difference?

Most paid 200 shipped and with the price hike its the exact same price you would pay come release time regardless of how people view them as b-grade or not. From the pictures I've seen the pairs look fine and shoes are meant to be worn so b-grade or not they gonna get creased, dirty, etc.

Kingcrux himself said that randy gets his shoes illegally but that they're legit. All this snickering at people copping "b-grades" early is pompous. Most retail releases of J's are sometimes worse than b-grade so whats the difference?

Most paid 200 shipped and with the price hike its the exact same price you would pay come release time regardless of how people view them as b-grade or not. From the pictures I've seen the pairs look fine and shoes are meant to be worn so b-grade or not they gonna get creased, dirty, etc.

WITH THAT LOGIC, WHY NOT GRAB FAKES? THEY ARE GONNA GET CREASED, DIRTY, ETC. ANYWAY. PLUS IT WOULD BE CHEAPER.

WITH THAT LOGIC, WHY NOT GRAB FAKES? THEY ARE GONNA GET CREASED, DIRTY, ETC. ANYWAY. PLUS IT WOULD BE CHEAPER.

Back
Top Bottom