2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

not really liking the shiny leather. def. looks like better quality than the CDPs. overall, i think this latest run of 3s have been the best retros to release of late, quality-wise. def. not paying extra to have b grades early. i'll make a decision when i see em in store.

not really liking the shiny leather. def. looks like better quality than the CDPs. overall, i think this latest run of 3s have been the best retros to release of late, quality-wise. def. not paying extra to have b grades early. i'll make a decision when i see em in store.

Originally Posted by ClipsofDoom

A little late with the pics, but heres a couple flicks of mine that I got from Air Randy. Overall no real complaints on them, mine dont have as much cushioning around the insides like my CDP's do. Im keeping my CDP's DS and rockin these. They got shiny leather, and that black strip on the midsole on the heel is pretty damn shiny as well, I gotta go cop a magic erase and see if that'll help. Overall Im pretty content with my purchase.

leather looks nice
pimp.gif

A little late with the pics, but heres a couple flicks of mine that I got from Air Randy. Overall no real complaints on them, mine dont have as much cushioning around the insides like my CDP's do. Im keeping my CDP's DS and rockin these. They got shiny leather, and that black strip on the midsole on the heel is pretty damn shiny as well, I gotta go cop a magic erase and see if that'll help. Overall Im pretty content with my purchase.

leather looks nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

I did some research about a month ago, and I remember reading through the entire thread on the Air Randy and another site. What I gathered from it was people said the shoes were either b grades, or stolen. I also know there was some controversy over AR stealing pics from someone else. They question to whether they were fake or not never seemed to get answered. And doesn't we use AR pics here on NT to post pictures of new shoes?

As for VMV, they are on the legit website list on here.

Not saying you are wrong, it just seems there is no clear answer to this.
I'm definitely not risking spending OVER retail on these, when theres a chance that What I recieve will be B - grades or possibly even fakes.

I'm patient and can wait until November 25th so I can know for sure what I buy is official. Besides I like buying from footlocker thats just  more points on MY VIP membership. I'll probaly get 15% off with a survey discount so i'll end up paying less than retail for these anyway on November 25th. Theres really no hurry for me to get these early because once I buy these I don't plan on wearing em' until  Spring or even summer 2012.

I STILL HAVE ALMOST 200 UNWORN PAIRS OF J'S. NO NEED FOR ME TO GRAB EARLY, I WON'T BE WEARING MY PAIR EITHER UNTIL MAYBE FALL 2012.

U sure about 200 or did you mean 20?
laugh.gif

I  plan on not wearing these until next year because of the weather. I NEVER wear jordans in the winter or when the weather is snowy or rainy.These III's release 11/25. Winter of this year starts 12/22, but still the weather can still be really bad during late November/Early December. I'm scared to wear Jordans in the winter and risk getting them messed up. I'd rather UN - DS them  on a sunny spring/summer day
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

I did some research about a month ago, and I remember reading through the entire thread on the Air Randy and another site. What I gathered from it was people said the shoes were either b grades, or stolen. I also know there was some controversy over AR stealing pics from someone else. They question to whether they were fake or not never seemed to get answered. And doesn't we use AR pics here on NT to post pictures of new shoes?

As for VMV, they are on the legit website list on here.

Not saying you are wrong, it just seems there is no clear answer to this.
I'm definitely not risking spending OVER retail on these, when theres a chance that What I recieve will be B - grades or possibly even fakes.

I'm patient and can wait until November 25th so I can know for sure what I buy is official. Besides I like buying from footlocker thats just  more points on MY VIP membership. I'll probaly get 15% off with a survey discount so i'll end up paying less than retail for these anyway on November 25th. Theres really no hurry for me to get these early because once I buy these I don't plan on wearing em' until  Spring or even summer 2012.

I STILL HAVE ALMOST 200 UNWORN PAIRS OF J'S. NO NEED FOR ME TO GRAB EARLY, I WON'T BE WEARING MY PAIR EITHER UNTIL MAYBE FALL 2012.

laugh.gif

I  plan on not wearing these until next year because of the weather. I NEVER wear jordans in the winter or when the weather is snowy or rainy.These III's release 11/25. Winter of this year starts 12/22, but still the weather can still be really bad during late November/Early December. I'm scared to wear Jordans in the winter and risk getting them messed up. I'd rather UN - DS them  on a sunny spring/summer day
happy.gif

QUESTION (for people who have the CDP 3):

I hear a lot about how the CDP 3's are horrible quality... but just wondering what specifically bad about them.
Comparing them to the 2011 they are looking way better. the matte black leather and midsole.

Can someone PM me or quote this and say if i should try to cop the CDP ones or wait for the 2011 ones?

sorry if confusing, basically can someone compare them (quality wise).

thanks

I hear a lot about how the CDP 3's are horrible quality... but just wondering what specifically bad about them.
Comparing them to the 2011 they are looking way better. the matte black leather and midsole.

Can someone PM me or quote this and say if i should try to cop the CDP ones or wait for the 2011 ones?

thanks

laugh.gif

happy.gif

NOPE 200 IS CORRECT

laugh.gif

happy.gif

NOPE 200 IS CORRECT

200 unworn? thats crazy i have about 200 all together and probably 15 or so unworn... lol gotta pick up your rotation

200 unworn? thats crazy i have about 200 all together and probably 15 or so unworn... lol gotta pick up your rotation

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

leather looks nice
pimp.gif
doesn't look like leather to me.  looks like stuff to pass off as leather.  i bet these are cheap as hell.

leather looks nice
pimp.gif
doesn't look like leather to me.  looks like stuff to pass off as leather.  i bet these are cheap as hell.

laugh.gif

happy.gif

NOPE 200 IS CORRECT

i have a friend like that
he has close to 150 to i think 200 pairs of sneakers 

only jordans and foams 

and only wears 20 or so pairs 

he dont post on NT but reads the board a lot 

laugh.gif

happy.gif

NOPE 200 IS CORRECT

i have a friend like that
he has close to 150 to i think 200 pairs of sneakers 

only jordans and foams 

and only wears 20 or so pairs 

he dont post on NT but reads the board a lot 

Not hating or nothin but what's the point of having 200+ pairs of unworn sneakers? Are you saving them for a later date? I hope those that do this at least have a home, and a stable career. Cause what's the point having so many pairs but you're renting out an apartment? Like I said though, not looking down on ya'll-just wondering.

Not hating or nothin but what's the point of having 200+ pairs of unworn sneakers? Are you saving them for a later date? I hope those that do this at least have a home, and a stable career. Cause what's the point having so many pairs but you're renting out an apartment? Like I said though, not looking down on ya'll-just wondering.

When these were announced, I was hype. But, as time has passed, the hype has worn off. I doubt I'll cop.

When these were announced, I was hype. But, as time has passed, the hype has worn off. I doubt I'll cop.

Originally Posted by j4ck

thanks
IMO, miss the CDP's and try to get  the 2011's. Got mine from Air-Randy and they look good and feel good on compared to the way the CDP's looked and felt on. 
I have experience with fakes and b-grades. 

Whether the ones from air-randy are B-grades or fakes, I guess the ones I got are that good quality I can't tell anymore. The look and feel of the 2011's I got are all over the CDP's I feel I wasted my money on.
2011's > CDP's all day...

Originally Posted by j4ck

thanks
IMO, miss the CDP's and try to get  the 2011's. Got mine from Air-Randy and they look good and feel good on compared to the way the CDP's looked and felt on. 
I have experience with fakes and b-grades. 

Whether the ones from air-randy are B-grades or fakes, I guess the ones I got are that good quality I can't tell anymore. The look and feel of the 2011's I got are all over the CDP's I feel I wasted my money on.
2011's > CDP's all day...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

leather looks nice
pimp.gif

Always wanted cement 3's with patent leather.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

leather looks nice
pimp.gif

Always wanted cement 3's with patent leather.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom