2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Im wit it, def coppin these.... I will be done with JB after concords
Thats what they allll say
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by all19mjs

P.S. I do get a kick out of all the NTers who constantly make posts directed at JB, as if they come here and read your posts, let alone care that you're disappointed, think they're greedy, etc. This isn't your local bar band taking requests, or your boutique designer droppin customs to match your every desire. We're talking about one of the largest, mass produced sneaker brands on the planet.

...... who the people help build. Why not voice how they feel.... but I agree with everything else you said
You'd be amazed at the lurkers on this forum. Just to mention 2 people that are/were active here are Ben Baller & Wale. & If they you dont think they have influence on the sneaker world then... 
eyes.gif

There are also many members directly affiliated with Nike and/or JB. So, while the bickering and complaining is annoying at times. JB lurks, as far as listening tho?  

pretty much on point, remember the carmine petition? crazy how many signatures and I think it was started by a nter

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Originally Posted by all19mjs

P.S. I do get a kick out of all the NTers who constantly make posts directed at JB, as if they come here and read your posts, let alone care that you're disappointed, think they're greedy, etc. This isn't your local bar band taking requests, or your boutique designer droppin customs to match your every desire. We're talking about one of the largest, mass produced sneaker brands on the planet.

...... who the people help build. Why not voice how they feel.... but I agree with everything else you said
You'd be amazed at the lurkers on this forum. Just to mention 2 people that are/were active here are Ben Baller & Wale. & If they you dont think they have influence on the sneaker world then... 
eyes.gif

There are also many members directly affiliated with Nike and/or JB. So, while the bickering and complaining is annoying at times. JB lurks, as far as listening tho?  

pretty much on point, remember the carmine petition? crazy how many signatures and I think it was started by a nter

Back
Top Bottom