2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

skipped the cdp because it was like paying 300+ for a pair of cements at retail lol, so this time around i can get two pairs for 300 and it'll be worth it. I understand the quality has changed. hell the quality has changed even within the past 5 years nevermind the past 10 we just need to get over it its time. the quality WILL NEVER go back to the way it was and we all know this

Personally believe the quality on the 2011 3s has been better than the CDP 3s. The padding in my CDP 3s is just non existent.

Personally believe the quality on the 2011 3s has been better than the CDP 3s. The padding in my CDP 3s is just non existent.

Originally Posted by Jdfresh1024

skipped the cdp because it was like paying 300+ for a pair of cements at retail lol, so this time around i can get two pairs for 300 and it'll be worth it. I understand the quality has changed. hell the quality has changed even within the past 5 years nevermind the past 10 we just need to get over it its time. the quality WILL NEVER go back to the way it was and we all know this

So why rip yourself off?

So why rip yourself off?

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

For those asking about sizes they fit true to size.

I doubt this is true, because normally III's are a half size big, and all the ones released this year have been the same

I'm speaking from the perspective of someone with normal size feet and ankles, big dudes need larger sizes.

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

For those asking about sizes they fit true to size.

I doubt this is true, because normally III's are a half size big, and all the ones released this year have been the same

I'm speaking from the perspective of someone with normal size feet and ankles, big dudes need larger sizes.

Originally Posted by gentry187

So why rip yourself off?

Im sorry, but the quality on the 06 Fire Reds, and the CDP's were no better than they are now.  The bad thing about those two was the paint cracking, more so on the Fire Reds.

Originally Posted by gentry187

So why rip yourself off?

Im sorry, but the quality on the 06 Fire Reds, and the CDP's were no better than they are now.  The bad thing about those two was the paint cracking, more so on the Fire Reds.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by dtb00201

There's definitely NOT a noticeable difference in comfort between the 01 and 11 3s. I swear people act like these early retros were hand crafted by God. The padding is just about the same, and on foot they feel almost identical. It's really not that serious.

402335258.jpg

You just compared a DS shoe to a worn shoe though
indifferent.gif

There is DEFINTELY  difference in the padding:

fz83uf.jpg

One of the things that I loved the 3's in the '01-'03 days were the padding. It was untouchable to any shoe out there. Play ball in a pair and you'll know what I mean..

play ball in 1988 shoe technology haha no thanks

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by dtb00201

There's definitely NOT a noticeable difference in comfort between the 01 and 11 3s. I swear people act like these early retros were hand crafted by God. The padding is just about the same, and on foot they feel almost identical. It's really not that serious.

402335258.jpg

You just compared a DS shoe to a worn shoe though
indifferent.gif

There is DEFINTELY  difference in the padding:

fz83uf.jpg

One of the things that I loved the 3's in the '01-'03 days were the padding. It was untouchable to any shoe out there. Play ball in a pair and you'll know what I mean..

play ball in 1988 shoe technology haha no thanks

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

Why would they drop these again? Kind of dumb, but ill definitely cop a pair

I think you can attribute that to boneheads paying 3-4 hundred bucks for the CDP III.  Why wouldnt JB want to capitalize on that money.  And they say JB cares about collectors.  hahahahaha       ha.

This will be the fifth time this shoe has released, 3 in the past 10 years. 

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

Why would they drop these again? Kind of dumb, but ill definitely cop a pair

I think you can attribute that to boneheads paying 3-4 hundred bucks for the CDP III.  Why wouldnt JB want to capitalize on that money.  And they say JB cares about collectors.  hahahahaha       ha.

This will be the fifth time this shoe has released, 3 in the past 10 years. 

Back
Top Bottom