2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Missed out on these and regretted it. Saw natterjacks had a Sz.11 & 12 for 105euro which is like $134, so I put two Sz.11's in the cart and checked out. Hope it goes through since Nike.com cancelled my two pairs of cement IV's today. These will make up for that.

No charge for shipping?  I thought it was 65 euros or something.

My bad, don't know why I thought it was euros. Came out to about 268gpb with shipping for two pairs. So like $425.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Missed out on these and regretted it. Saw natterjacks had a Sz.11 & 12 for 105euro which is like $134, so I put two Sz.11's in the cart and checked out. Hope it goes through since Nike.com cancelled my two pairs of cement IV's today. These will make up for that.

No charge for shipping?  I thought it was 65 euros or something.

My bad, don't know why I thought it was euros. Came out to about 268gpb with shipping for two pairs. So like $425.

Originally Posted by mk88

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by CowColor

people still talkin about this shoe?

Really?

Yeah, after 24 years.  Go figure.
Ah yes, another productive new member of NikeTalk. Couldn't even be bothered to type anything on your first post huh? I know, its hard work.
Protip: At niketalk, he with the most posts does not have the most respect. So don't bother.

Originally Posted by mk88

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by CowColor

people still talkin about this shoe?

Really?

Yeah, after 24 years.  Go figure.
Ah yes, another productive new member of NikeTalk. Couldn't even be bothered to type anything on your first post huh? I know, its hard work.
Protip: At niketalk, he with the most posts does not have the most respect. So don't bother.

Finally got to wearing these the past week. Love em. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by emier2

im still trying to hunt down a pair in a size 11.5... damn resellers

I feel you bro.
I still can't believe that people are trying to get over $250 for these.

30t6p3b.gif

I had to resell mine on ebay because they were a size too small. Got like 210 for each pair. Trying to rebuy these and Now these guys selling my size are holding firm at their BIN at 250.

I feel you bro.

30t6p3b.gif

I had to resell mine on ebay because they were a size too small. Got like 210 for each pair. Trying to rebuy these and Now these guys selling my size are holding firm at their BIN at 250.

Originally Posted by Infamy

I feel you bro.

30t6p3b.gif

You guys were really expecting BCIII's to not have a price hike?

Originally Posted by Infamy

I feel you bro.

30t6p3b.gif

You guys were really expecting BCIII's to not have a price hike?

sold my pair for 190 shippped. was considering coping again but not for 250.
feels bad man
guess ill wait and see if I can find 2001s for a good price. if not ill be waiting on a fire red retro

feels bad man
guess ill wait and see if I can find 2001s for a good price. if not ill be waiting on a fire red retro

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

feels bad man
My Fire Red's from 07 are in good shape aside from minor cracking and some yellowing on the back heel tab.  Eventually I'll look into repainting the midsole.  Just need to add the White Cement's to make my collection of 3's complete.

Think I'm gonna break them out this weekend.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom