2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

bump jus in case anyone @ JB is lurking and wants to something... anything bout my pair

you need to get in touch with them instead of hoping they would contact you. That's definitely defective.

bump jus in case anyone @ JB is lurking and wants to something... anything bout my pair

you need to get in touch with them instead of hoping they would contact you. That's definitely defective.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

DWade still rocking a pair in orlando.
Wonder if his have cracks

Assuming he is still wearing the same pair. 

Dude can unload a pair each time he wears them and strap in to a DS pair right after...

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

DWade still rocking a pair in orlando.
Wonder if his have cracks

Assuming he is still wearing the same pair. 

Dude can unload a pair each time he wears them and strap in to a DS pair right after...

Originally Posted by mkc1983

ive sent 3 emails... no response

anyone had luck with this in the past? id jus send them away if i thought something would get done n I wouldnt end up payin two fifty for a new pair -_-

Originally Posted by mkc1983

ive sent 3 emails... no response

anyone had luck with this in the past? id jus send them away if i thought something would get done n I wouldnt end up payin two fifty for a new pair -_-

Got my pair in August from 23Penny. Still clean besides the inevitable cracking. I mean, I HAVE Bern wearing them twice a week, every week since September 1st.

Next up are some 2001s.

Got my pair in August from 23Penny. Still clean besides the inevitable cracking. I mean, I HAVE Bern wearing them twice a week, every week since September 1st.

Next up are some 2001s.

Wish I would have went .5 down in size on these...the leather creases so horribly...and im not just talking about in the toe box!

Wish I would have went .5 down in size on these...the leather creases so horribly...and im not just talking about in the toe box!

I wish they didn't use such glossy paint on these. My Fire Red's are cracking on the inside of the shoe and since the paint is similar on these I can already see what's going to happen. Gotta break out my TB's again because those seem to be similar to the WC's paint-wise. I'm going to have to find a way to remove some of the gloss and once the midsole starts to crack I'll look into getting them repainted.

I wish they didn't use such glossy paint on these. My Fire Red's are cracking on the inside of the shoe and since the paint is similar on these I can already see what's going to happen. Gotta break out my TB's again because those seem to be similar to the WC's paint-wise. I'm going to have to find a way to remove some of the gloss and once the midsole starts to crack I'll look into getting them repainted.

I wish this board had a JB rep like Eastbay does...

So heres my tale...

Black Friday Release huh? -_-

strike one JB... why make us go out in that madness to buy your shoes... dumb

moving on.

Come to find out mall near me is opening at midnight the night before... FNL will be open...

actually quite easily cop my pair. estatic
happy.gif

get home and notice the leather is really thin and shiny...

kinda looked/felt like a members only jacket leather type feel... but cheaper -_-

also theres a noticeable divet in the inside quarter panel of the left one... barely noticeable i tell myself.

Now, after a handful of wears the left shoe looks like this... were talking maximum 6-7 times.

heres a shot of the inside in which you can also see the defect...
30t6p3b.gif

and the stars so no clowns will come in here sayin i prolly jus beat em up...

now... none of this would be so bad if JB would just respond to me...

Id have 0 problem shipping the shoes back at my own cost if they would repair/replace them for me...

JB stay treatin us like *+@$@%...

at this point Im even willing to settle for them to send be a bottle of paint n brush n ill do it myself...
30t6p3b.gif

/end of whining because at the end of the day these are still my favorite shoes...

... I jus tell myself the flaws add character...

edit: i thnk they send the cheaper ones to the rural areas
30t6p3b.gif

YOU ARE NOT ALONE... MINE ARE IN THE SAME SHAPE AFTER ABOUT AS MANY WEARS...

I wish this board had a JB rep like Eastbay does...

So heres my tale...

Black Friday Release huh? -_-

strike one JB... why make us go out in that madness to buy your shoes... dumb

moving on.

Come to find out mall near me is opening at midnight the night before... FNL will be open...

actually quite easily cop my pair. estatic
happy.gif

get home and notice the leather is really thin and shiny...

kinda looked/felt like a members only jacket leather type feel... but cheaper -_-

also theres a noticeable divet in the inside quarter panel of the left one... barely noticeable i tell myself.

Now, after a handful of wears the left shoe looks like this... were talking maximum 6-7 times.

heres a shot of the inside in which you can also see the defect...
30t6p3b.gif

and the stars so no clowns will come in here sayin i prolly jus beat em up...

now... none of this would be so bad if JB would just respond to me...

Id have 0 problem shipping the shoes back at my own cost if they would repair/replace them for me...

JB stay treatin us like *+@$@%...

at this point Im even willing to settle for them to send be a bottle of paint n brush n ill do it myself...
30t6p3b.gif

/end of whining because at the end of the day these are still my favorite shoes...

... I jus tell myself the flaws add character...

edit: i thnk they send the cheaper ones to the rural areas
30t6p3b.gif

YOU ARE NOT ALONE... MINE ARE IN THE SAME SHAPE AFTER ABOUT AS MANY WEARS...

I wore mine 4 times, the first time wasnt until end of December and i have the same cracking issues, its ridiculous

I wore mine 4 times, the first time wasnt until end of December and i have the same cracking issues, its ridiculous

Damn. I've had a lot of trouble putting these on because I love them so much, but seeing how the cracking is going I'm just gonna start rocking these to death. Even if I were to preserve these for a while it seems like there's no chance of them holdin up. Hopefully they'll put out a new better quality pair before mine die and I can keep those ones for the long haul...

Back
Top Bottom