2011 another great year for college football

FTR, it's all love, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Mike[/color]. <3
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

funny-gifs-well-excuse-me.gif

That's the reason I thought, don't know much about Mormon's just always heard they didn't drink anything with caffeine, guess that is wrong.

When I think of LDS, I always think of the South Park episode..."Dumb, Dumb, Dumb, Dumb, Dumb!"
laugh.gif
I'm glad your perceptions of people can be based on cartoons.

That's the reason I thought, don't know much about Mormon's just always heard they didn't drink anything with caffeine, guess that is wrong.

When I think of LDS, I always think of the South Park episode..."Dumb, Dumb, Dumb, Dumb, Dumb!"
laugh.gif

you never posted up your wedding day photos breh.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

laugh.gif

Haha didn't know there was demand for it. Wife chose light green and yellow for colors. She took heat from the fam and friends for picking Duck colors, even if it was on accident
laugh.gif

whats the problem with BYU and Dr. Pepper?
Mormon school,
laugh.gif
.  You know Mormons don't drink soda since caffeine alters the mind.

It's why the Pac 8, Pac10 and Pac 12 didn't want no part of BYU.

it had more to do with Cal and stanford never going to allow a religious like BYU and Baylor in.  and them not wanting to play on sundays also

Haha didn't know there was demand for it. Wife chose light green and yellow for colors. She took heat from the fam and friends for picking Duck colors, even if it was on accident
laugh.gif

Haha I think it'd be nice to see some flicks from the day.  You know like the venue, bride, groom... bridesmaids...

Mike what do Stanford and Cal have against religiously affiliated schools?  The Sunday thing I can see being an issue maybe... but don't their bball teams play on Sundays?

Boise needs UGA be 10-2 and in the SECCG praying that they upset Bama or LSU.

Let me ask y'all this...

Lets say Oregon beats Stanford or Oklahoma beats Okie St. and proceed to win out...

Does a 12-1 Oklahoma/Oregon team go over Boise ?

laugh.gif

Haha I think it'd be nice to see some flicks from the day.  You know like the venue, bride, groom... bridesmaids...

Mike what do Stanford and Cal have against religiously affiliated schools?  The Sunday thing I can see being an issue maybe... but don't their bball teams play on Sundays?

BYU doesn't play any sport on Sundays. Period.As far as Stanford and Cal not being fans of religious institutions, it's really not that far fetched. Cal and Stanford ( and the west coast in general) are much more liberal minded in their thinking and academic institutions. BYU really is the polar opposite in terms of the kinds of schools that they are. But again, BYU doesn't bring a whole lot to the table in terms of market share, top quality athletics, and recruiting ground.I'll see what I can do about the wedding pictures. Probably a different wedding than you've been to though. No bridesmaids, no best men, etc. pretty casual really. It was a great day though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Let me ask y'all this...

Lets say Oregon beats Stanford or Oklahoma beats Okie St. and proceed to win out...

they shouldnt. but if OU wins out and teams start to have 1 lose OU is in the title game

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Let me ask y'all this...

Oregon should. %!*# OU

LSU finishing with 2 losses tho, even after they beat Bama this weekend

OU will probably stomp Okie State and move right back into the top 2

How awesome would that be to see Kellen Moore in his last game play in the NC against a SEC team to finally answer the question if Boise State can truly hang with the elite.
Originally Posted by dreClark

Not gonna matter b/c Bama and LSU are gonna have a rematch in the NC.

This is what I hope doesn't happen.

Originally Posted by jville819

LSU finishing with 2 losses tho, even after they beat Bama this weekend

OU will probably stomp Okie State and move right back into the top 2

so ole miss and arkansas is going to beat LSU?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

How awesome would that be to see Kellen Moore in his last game play in the NC against a SEC team to finally answer the question if Boise State can truly hang with the elite.
Originally Posted by dreClark

Not gonna matter b/c Bama and LSU are gonna have a rematch in the NC.

This is what I hope doesn't happen.
That would actually be
pimp.gif

Arkansas and whoever comes out of the east. Yes

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

<
Just like Charlie's squad that a certain NT'er [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]claimed had less football talent than BK's last Cincy team.

A few years later, damn near that entire ND starting lineup on both sides of the ball is either in the league or on a NFL practice squad.

What's Mardy Gilyard up to?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Mardy Gilyard can't learn an NFL playbook that's what happened to him.

And I wish that Cincy team had as much talent as ND
laugh.gif
. Kelly just has to get his guys in there, honestly. Basically what he said to the media and got killed for was true. Once he gets his guys in there he'll definitely have success. ND fans shouldn't even worry.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

What's BYU issue w/ Dr pepper

whats the problem with BYU and Dr. Pepper?
Mormon school,
laugh.gif
.  You know Mormons don't drink soda since caffeine alters the mind.

It's why the Pac 8, Pac10 and Pac 12 didn't want no part of BYU.
As a Mormon, I find this utterly lulz 
roll.gif
 soda? I'd say LDS people are some of the biggest soda drinkers in the country because we don't do alcohol. My family are a bunch of Dr. Pepper, Diet Pepsi, Diet Dew, etc. addicts 
roll.gif

My mom is the worst with her Coca-Cola
30t6p3b.gif

BYU isn't in any major conference because it won't play on Sundays in any sport and it doesn't bring any kind of TV market with it and it's football/basketball program will never been great because of the standards that BYU has so they'll never truly field a really great team. Plain and simple.

Mormons might drink caffeine, but your leadership at BYU wasn't going to concede and say "oh well my family drinks plenty of Dr. Pepper." The TV market thing is definitely false that was a big draw for the B12. BYU is a national name. How do you get a deal with ESPN without having a national draw? The issues were playing on Sundays, Dr. Pepper, and an abundance of other things. The Big 12 didn't realize how hard it was going to be to get a deal done with BYU.

SEC team?  These guys broke the breaks off of Georgia in the Georgia Dome.  That wasn't enough?  They've been hanging beating the "elite" for years now.

Personally, I'd love to see an Alabama/LSU rematch for the title game (if round 1 is as close/epic as I think it will be).  Those 2 teams are in an entirely different league than everybody else and they would fully deserve that opportunity.

Georgia isn't elite though

Folks were saying that about Ohio State & Michigan back in 2006 and we see how that turned out. I don't want to see a rematch, especially when the loser of that game wouldn't have won their conference. Didn't want to see it 2006 and don't wan't to see it this year.

Let him play whoever loses the LSU Bama matchup then.

Georgia isn't elite though

Folks were saying that about Ohio State & Michigan back in 2006 and we see how that turned out. I don't want to see a rematch, especially when the loser of that game wouldn't have won their conference. Didn't want to see it 2006 and don't wan't to see it this year.
Understandable.

I'm damn near positive Michigan would have played Florida much tougher than the Buckeyes did considering they beat them in the state of Florida one year later.

dn15.jpg

tired.gif

I may have said this before, but I am still befuddled as to how they let Jesse Palmer and David Pollock be on television for 3 hours. I got home early from work today and watched it, Christ this show is so bad.

If Stanford or Oklahoma State doesn't lose again this year then fine I'm cool with them playing for the title. But as a 1 loss then I get skeptical.

Only 1 loss I can see at this point possibly playing for the title is OU, maybe Oregon, even more of a long shot for Arkansas too.

If possible and the chips fall their way then I think Boise State should play for the title.

laugh.gif
I watch just about any and everything related to college football and I am proud to say, I have not turned on that crap for a single second.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom