2011 Concord XI Legit Check (dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUGE EDIT: Shoes to me are 100% authentic so just let the thread die :tongue: :rolleyes
Btw, the shoes were from MentalKicks

Last edited:
Yea it got some yellowing, my camera didn't focus well and I noticed that 23 was off a lil too. But thnx tho

UPDATE: Shoes are authentic, I just got back comparing them to someone who got their's from Champs so idk what y'all talkin bout 
mean.gif

UPDATE: Shoes are authentic, I just got back comparing them to someone who got their's from Champs so idk what y'all talkin bout :smh:
they're gm without a doubt, gm shoes are very similar to authentic but there are still noticeable differences

they're gm without a doubt, gm shoes are very similar to authentic but there are still noticeable differences
Possibly. Because the shoes have authentic carbon fibre, milky toe caps, there's no "Q" on "Jordan", thick laces, production date is 2 months apart, and the seller possibly dyed the soles to get rid of yellowing. Only thing i see is the 23 looks a lil thicker but that could be JB's fault. No shoe is perfect. 

23s just way too big for them to be authentic and the collars are puffy, rock em if you want i'm just saying my opinion

Sounds like you're just trying to convince yourself they're straight. GM's generally look identical to authentic pairs but have the tells we pointed out.

Possibly. Because the shoes have

authentic carbon fibre - GM's have this

milky toe caps - GM's have this

there's no "Q" on "Jordan" - not really important in distinguishing GM vs. Retail. Fakes corrected this too.

thick laces - GM's have this

production date is 2 months apart - Production tags can be replicated to say anything

the seller possibly dyed the soles to get rid of yellowing - Why say this if you aren't even sure? You're just reaching for things to convince us.

Only thing i see is the 23 looks a lil thicker but that could be JB's fault. No shoe is perfect. - The 23 is a stamp basically. If they're DS, they shouldn't stretch like that.

Last edited:
Those soles aren't dyed, they're clear as plastic. Dying soles doesn't reverse yellowing, it hides it and those shoes don't have any yellowing to hide.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom