2011 Official Boxing Thread: 12/30 Jermain Taylor + Andre Dirrell return on ShoBox.

mannn i knew he was going to take a easy tune up but still come on floyd
laugh.gif

i will let this go IF he says he will fight pac after this know matter what

Khan might actually be looking to fight Bredis after all.

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.co...e&id=40045#ixzz1Obs5wj00
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Phil D. Jay

WBA light-weltwerweight champion Amir Khan has revealed his future plans to World Boxing News amidst former opponents Marcos Maidana and Paul McCloskey clambering for a return with the former Olympic silver medallist. The 24 year-old has already signed to fight Zab Judah in a unification and hopes to add more belts to his haul after victory over the New Yorker.

‘King’ Khan has been accused of avoiding certain fighters in the past, but the man himself has told WBN that he doesn’t feel he needs to tread over the same ground. However, there is one former opponent that Khan says he will meet in the future and that is the only man to defeat him in 26 fights, Breidis Prescott.

“Fight maidana again? After beating him and dropping him, within six months he is crying to get beat again,

Khan might actually be looking to fight Bredis after all.

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.co...e&id=40045#ixzz1Obs5wj00
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Phil D. Jay

WBA light-weltwerweight champion Amir Khan has revealed his future plans to World Boxing News amidst former opponents Marcos Maidana and Paul McCloskey clambering for a return with the former Olympic silver medallist. The 24 year-old has already signed to fight Zab Judah in a unification and hopes to add more belts to his haul after victory over the New Yorker.

‘King’ Khan has been accused of avoiding certain fighters in the past, but the man himself has told WBN that he doesn’t feel he needs to tread over the same ground. However, there is one former opponent that Khan says he will meet in the future and that is the only man to defeat him in 26 fights, Breidis Prescott.

“Fight maidana again? After beating him and dropping him, within six months he is crying to get beat again,

pimp.gif
Just happy to see my guy coming back to the ring.

Ortiz doesn't have a chance, but it's a worthy tune-up. You've got a fighter who's in his prime, coming off of his biggest W (FOTY, so far), and is a southpaw with an exciting style.

He's not gonna keep his hands up all night, isn't 39 years old, and a corpse...
wink.gif

pimp.gif

Ortiz doesn't have a chance, but it's a worthy tune-up. You've got a fighter who's in his prime, coming off of his biggest W (FOTY, so far), and is a southpaw with an exciting style.

wink.gif

this fight will be good for PBF. Im not going to call ortiz a tune up either. I think PBF's pure skill overwhelms ortiz but it will be a good test for the fight we all want to see.

this fight will be good for PBF. Im not going to call ortiz a tune up either. I think PBF's pure skill overwhelms ortiz but it will be a good test for the fight we all want to see.

@danrafaelespn Richard Schaefer told me that there will be USADA drug testing for the @floydmayweather-@viciousortiz fight on Sept. 17 #boxing

@danrafaelespn Richard Schaefer told me that there will be USADA drug testing for the @floydmayweather-@viciousortiz fight on Sept. 17 #boxing

Originally Posted by Proshares

Of course there is. He has to have that in every fight for now on. If he drops that demand for a single fighter. Then the questions are gonna fly why don't you make an exception for Manny if you're willing to do it for "Fighter X"

Originally Posted by Proshares

Of course there is. He has to have that in every fight for now on. If he drops that demand for a single fighter. Then the questions are gonna fly why don't you make an exception for Manny if you're willing to do it for "Fighter X"

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

laugh.gif

An easy tune up?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

laugh.gif

An easy tune up?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

pimp.gif

wink.gif

Dude is only 23. I would hope that he is nowhere near his prime yet.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

pimp.gif

wink.gif

Dude is only 23. I would hope that he is nowhere near his prime yet.

If i had to choose tune ups, I'd rather fight Ortiz than JMM.

Ortiz is about to get schooled, might even quit again. He s going to get real frustrated out there. Smh

If i had to choose tune ups, I'd rather fight Ortiz than JMM.

Ortiz is about to get schooled, might even quit again. He s going to get real frustrated out there. Smh

Throwing him to the Wolves, payday should be worth it though. Pavlik never bounced back from the Hopkins beating.

Throwing him to the Wolves, payday should be worth it though. Pavlik never bounced back from the Hopkins beating.

Back
Top Bottom