**2012-13 "Gentlemanly" NBA PG Discussion Thread**

Honestly Steph has been off my radar when it comes to the top pg's, i know he a good young player but it seems i may be underestimating how good.

What are his stats in comparison to other top/young pg's ?

yet, someone will still think deron williams is better
Deron Williams hasn't been good in 2 years.

Stop making excuses for him and accept he lived off of Sloan's system.

He ain't top 5
Yeah i cant front, i actually thought he was on the level of CP3 a few years ago...but the more i watch him since he got to NJ/BK hes looking extra ordinary.
Ive always said Deron and CP3 were 1a and 1b but its easy to tell that Deron is has slightly fallen off and is continuing to slowly decline on the PG list.
Don't know why its taken this long for people to come to their senses about Deron.

Dude has been overrated for a couple of years now.
It only took five years, but it's nice to see the masses coming to their senses.

Steph is not better than Kyrie, and I really like Steph's game.

Last edited:
Honestly Steph has been off my radar when it comes to the top pg's, i know he a good young player but it seems i may be underestimating how good.

What are his stats in comparison to other top/young pg's ?

http://www.basketball-reference.com...013&p5=willide01&y5=2013&p6=westbru01&y6=2013

Steph is not better than Kyrie, and I really like Steph's game.
Please tell us why.

can you add lillard to that graph just for comparison sake?

Last edited:
Steph AND Kyrie need to make it through a complete 82 game season and then they can be on the TOP TIER conversation IMO

Too Frail :smh:

Last edited:
Thanks for the stats Antidope, yeah Stephs been putting some work in according to the #'s so if hes in your top tier its all good.

Im not totally a stats guy so i'll need to see more, i know hes a great shooter but can he drive like a top pg should because ive always viewed him as 1 dimensional.

Definitely gonna watch more warrior games to get a first hand look.

Thanks for the stats Antidope, yeah Stephs been putting some work in according to the #'s so if hes in your top tier its all good.

Im not totally a stats guy so i'll need to see more, i know hes a great shooter but can he drive like a top pg should because ive always viewed him as 1 dimensional.

Definitely gonna watch more warrior games to get a first hand look.
I'll tell you straight up that he does not attack the basket that often. I have no problem with it though, its a safer game and hes really effective in what he does right now.

He also drains threes like no other, although that slapping around at LAC doesn't help improve his stock in the eyes of the general public.

"Since 1985 Lillard is one of 3 players with 600 points and 200 assists in his first 33 games." Lebron James, Allen Iverson, Damian Lillard.

Last edited:
I'm a little disappointed in Rondo so far this year. I thought he would take a leap and put up some more points, the Celtics definitely need it.

I'm a little disappointed in Rondo so far this year. I thought he would take a leap and put up some more points, the Celtics definitely need it.

Last night is the first time I've watched the celtics in a while and, wow... They really have no scorers at all. I was very impressed with how much Rondo carries that team- it's all on his shoulders right now, and he was scoring too. I hope he doesn't waste away on that team because he could have a Nash-like impact on a team full of guys who can make shots.

^^He does do a lot but like we saw last night, he still passes up easy points to make a pass which leads to a more difficult shot

Back
Top Bottom