**2012-13 "Gentlemanly" NBA PG Discussion Thread**

He can shoot threes and defend, otherwise he's a mixed bag.

Last edited:
Dude finished with 31 points and zero assists tonight. As a starting PG. Not really sure what to say.

Paul
Rose
Rondo
Westbrook
D Williams
Irving
Parker
Curry
Holiday
Felton
Lillard
Wall
Nash.

Yeah I agree. I'd probably put Parker over Irving though.

Maybe it's just the homer in me but there is no way you convince me anyone is better than Rose, except for CP3.

Parker is top 5, no question. You haven't been watching basketball this season if you think otherwise.

Said this before, tiers make more sense than to switch 1, 2, 3, every few weeks. Folks don't get better or worse over that short period of time

Tier 1
CP3
Rose
Rondo
Westbrook
Deron (If he has 1 more weak year I would drop him down. If you want to drop him NOW, I wouldn't object either)
Nash (I won't hold this Laker non-sense again him just yet)

Tier 2
Parker
Kyrie (One more year at this level and I can move him up. Not just yet)
Jrue
Steph
Ty Lawson (Slept on)
Felton

Tier 3
Wall
Jennings
Rubio

Lillard: Not ranking someone that hasn't played 82 games.

the one he had on miller.....man, ankle insurance, explosion in that ankle

there was no contact, no foot steppage, just pure crossover and andre miller got sonned

I know Im biased, since Im also from the Libertador municipality of Caracas, Venezuela, but is it too early to start mentioning Greivis Vasquez in this convo??

Last edited:
Sure, this is his only season, out of 3, doing well with lots of mins, but he been a steady double-double this season. I know, i know! NO has a losing record

top 10:

CP3

Rose

Russy

Kyrie

Parker

Rondo

Williams

Curry

Holiday
Wall
NO
Why the big "no" as if that's a ridiculous statement. I know people don't care about the Wizards, but Wall has been playing winning basketball ever since he returned. He's a gamechanger with elite playmaking ability, unstoppable in transition, and he's one of the better defensive PGs in the league. Once he gets a jumpshot we'll be asking if he's top 3.

Kyrie over Parker is absolutely laughable though. Come on. Parker has been stellar this season, if there's any argument whatsoever for Irving being better I'd love to hear it.

I know Im biased, since Im also from the Libertador municipality of Caracas, Venezuela, but is it too early to start mentioning Greivis Vasquez in this convo??
I'm a huge fan of Grievis since his Terps days, but we have to see him maintain this level of play for at least another season before we put him up there.

I think he will though, it's not a fluke that he's getting assists. He legitimately has great court vision and as a 6'6 PG his size is a huge advantage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom