**2012-13 "Gentlemanly" NBA PG Discussion Thread**

Oh for sure..hate that part about sports...Rose may never be the same again, but only time will tell

Andre Miller doesn't play a lick of basketball or workout in the summer. Dude has missed less than 5 games in his career.

Andre Miller doesn't play a lick of basketball or workout in the summer. Dude has missed less than 5 games in his career.
See I think play style plays a big part in that as well. And if I am not mistaken, 2 or 3 of those games aren't even injury related.

Although Miller is not as explosive as Rose/Westbrook, he gets props too..He's got those "old man" moves 

*calls Wall a moron*

asks for clarification as to why

*says..."because."*

convincing.

I said it's my opinion. On the court, he was making bad decisions. Loved to be on camera and was coming out dancing his first time. That was a red flag in my eyes. I do think since his injury he seems to have waken up a little bit. Since he's been back, he looks focused. Very talented, so we'll see how he finishes up the year because so far he looks good and if he can stay like that....who knows what kind of monster he can become.

you do know irving has missed as many games the past two seasons as curry, right?

I don't watch Cleveland, from what I've seen from Irving. It's incredible. I don't know how many games he's missed or not.

Curry, I've seen a good amount. I didn't say he missed half a season or anything but I've seen him sit a few games and I always hear about his ankle or his foot. Doesn't sound like it's a good thing.

*calls Wall a moron*

asks for clarification as to why

*says..."because."*

convincing.

I said it's my opinion. On the court, he was making bad decisions. Loved to be on camera and was coming out dancing his first time. That was a red flag in my eyes. I do think since his injury he seems to have waken up a little bit. Since he's been back, he looks focused. Very talented, so we'll see how he finishes up the year because so far he looks good and if he can stay like that....who knows what kind of monster he can become.
Dude was just trying to entertain the fans man.

John doesn't have a showboating personality at all. If you've seen him in interviews he's always very humble, almost shy even. People acting like he's Brandon Jennings or something.

Colin Cowherd, is that you?

Pretty much.

Homie STILL can't clarify why he's a moron or what bad decisions he was making.

Pretty much.

Homie STILL can't clarify why he's a moron or what bad decisions he was making.
All he said was, "It is my opinion."

I mean you can make a blanket statement saying, "He makes bad decisions." Well what young PG doesn't?

Moron though? Disrespect. Must be some deep rooted hatred to use such language.

All he said was, "It is my opinion."

I mean you can make a blanket statement saying, "He makes bad decisions." Well what young PG doesn't?

Moron though? Disrespect. Must be some deep rooted hatred to use such language.

I'm saying tho....I'd respect dude's opinion if he ACTUALLY HAD ONE!

Just saying "it's my opinion" = because I said so/nanny nanny boo boo

Does nothing for me.

Y'all are too stuck on the word "moron"

I said he's talented, looks good from what I've seen THIS YEAR. On the court, I've seen him make too many plays about himself. I mean JJ, you want me to go look at some ******g film and give you the date and opponent? Not sure what you want. From what I've seen, he puts himself before the team. I've seen him hoop a good amount since I've been living in this area for 7-8 years. Wizard tickets are damn near free. So I don't know where or why people are getting so defensive over John Wall.....the same Wall that all analysts have said isn't panning out to be what he should have been.

Yes we are stuck on you calling him a moron. That is what we are jumping on you about.

If you would have said his decision making is questionable at times, cool.

But moron. Disrespectful and exxageratory.

Called John Wall a moron because he started dancing during midnight madness? Uh...you do know the entire team was dancing when they were announced out 1 by 1 right?

You just sound jelly

Called John Wall a moron because he started dancing during midnight madness? Uh...you do know the entire team was dancing when they were announced out 1 by 1 right?

You just sound jelly
I think he's talking about the first game as a Wizard

Not jelly of Wall and I don't have any deep hatred for him. I watched him torch my Knicks live two weeks ago. I was livid but he put on a great show that night and did what he's supposed to do. I already said he was good, has some maturing to do.

how do you know he has maturing to do though?

youve had conversations? seen him outside of games? chilled?

your just making **** up now.

how do you know he has maturing to do though?

youve had conversations? seen him outside of games? chilled?

your just making **** up now.

You're*

Maturing doesn't mean he's outside running around in the store playing tag or making childish jokes. His game needs to mature. He has mad talent. Needs to do a better job knowing his role and stepping up his game. He doesn't have the best supporting cast but he needs to get them involved and make them better (which he has done since he's been back)

John wall tho, 1-12, 7 turnovers in 30 mins..
sick.gif

Yep, he played probably his worst game ever in a Wiz uni just now.. dude must have still been drunk from All Star weekend

Congrats Ballerific, you're right.

Yep, he played probably his worst game ever in a Wiz uni just now.. dude must have still been drunk from All Star weekend

Congrats Ballerific, you're right.

Yup...Wall played like a moron tonight. :lol:

**** happens. On to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom