2012-2013 NBA Media Day PHOTOS

No one is a fan of Brand? He anchored that Philly defense, and stayed relatively healthy. I don't expect him to be Tyson Chandler by any means, but an extremely solid one-on-one defender, who isn't a liability of offense either.
I like the Brand pickup. The Mavericks have a full squad, and what's interesting to me is that they didn't particularly follow the same formula that won them the chip.
They're my team to watch this year, it should be interesting to see how the team develops.

Do players unlikely to make the team go through all the media day hoopla like even getting issued a number? The Thunder bought in the max number, 20, of people into camp.
I think the Heat had 18 players that took photos on media day, I just didn't post all of them

Last edited:
Thank you YBD 
nthat.gif

So are they going with the navy set up as the main away uni now? Those were the alternates to the light blue's but it seemed like they have been rocking the navys a lot more recently

So are they going with the navy set up as the main away uni now? Those were the alternates to the light blue's but it seemed like they have been rocking the navys a lot more recently
No, navy alternate is out. Still baby blue as the primary road.

Golds will be worn for 18 home games this season.

:lol: at everyone just finding out on media day that some teams been making moves this off season

patiently waiting for that knicks update tho :nerd:

:x Lamar man, being back in LA was supposed to inspire him to workout, what is going on :lol: ?

Back
Top Bottom