[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

I wish I was in some of the league you guys are in. Calderon and Pekovic on the FA list? That's insane.

What about between jack and Wilson chandler? I just read he's coming back to the states next week but he still needs to work his contract

Originally Posted by VickBuck717

^Smith & Thornton IMO

yea Smith and Thornton win for sure. Josh Smith BEASTS on my fantasy team
pimp.gif

Rajon Rondo
Nick Young
Gustavo Ayon
Brook Lopez
Andrea Bargnani
Corey Maggette
Drew Gooden
Nikola Pekovic
Ersan Ilyasova
Michael Beasley
Ramon Sessions
Kevin Durant

I'm near dead last in my league, so I'm trying to make some moves. Who could I give up for Iguodola? Or what other players should I go for?
I'm trying to pick up some SG, and my front court is quite overloaded.

There's 12, Afflalo just got dropped.

I was going to see how Ayon does tomorrow, if poorly I might drop him or maybe Beasley for Afflalo.

if you're so down in the league you should probably not hold onto brook and try to get some wins now before its too late to even make the playoffs, having him wont help if you're not playoff bound. maybe try to trade rondo for lou williams/jason terry/james harden/jamal crawford/kemba walker because i don't think you're winning assists with rondo and ramon sessions so stack up on scoring pgs. it'd be easier if you took a screen shot of whos in your FA by rank and go from there

Rondo has been scoring pretty well lately, and gets about 5 boards a game, that's why I'm kind of reluctant to trade him.

^nah dont get derozan or wade, they don't provide 3s and they turn the ball over too much. if you're going to give up on assists you should almost always win turnovers.

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Rondo + Gooden for Wade + DeRozan?

eek.gif
 who gives a damn about 3s.  if you can get D Wade for just rondo and gooden, you take that trade esp. since rondo is turning the ball over like crazy and doesn't shoot 3s neither does Gooden apparently.  

Rodney Stuckey

Grevis Vasquez

Arron Affalo

LeBron James

Luis Scola

Al Harrington

Nikola Pekovic

Dorell Wright

Andrew Bynum

Jamal Crawford

Joakim Noah

Rajon Rondon

Marshon Brooks

1-6 in FT%

2-5 in Blocks

2-5 Blocks

I'm in 9th place now out of 12. I'm 27-35-1.

Any suggestions? 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

Rodney Stuckey

Grevis Vasquez

Arron Affalo

LeBron James

Luis Scola

Al Harrington

Nikola Pekovic

Dorell Wright

Andrew Bynum

Jamal Crawford

Joakim Noah

Rajon Rondon

Marshon Brooks

1-6 in FT%

2-5 in Blocks

2-5 Blocks

I'm in 9th place now out of 12. I'm 27-35-1.

Any suggestions? 
glasses.gif
you may have to deal rondo in a 2 for 1 deal or hate to say it, Lebron, in a big time deal in order to add some depth to your team.

sounds like a great trade for you

pick up delfino drop wes matthews?

also is pekovic worth an add?

Originally Posted by wohcttank

sounds like a great trade for you

pick up delfino drop wes matthews?

also is pekovic worth an add?

hold onto wes for now and see how he does off the bench.

pekovic shouldve been added 2 weeks ago...

Anyone picking up Wilson Chandler? I'm either going to pick him up or Henderson for Afflalo. Just can't decide who I should pick up? Any suggestions?

great trade on Russell. Pekovic should've been picked up by now. people are sleeping in your league; guy put up like 30 and 15 the other night.

Thanks for the feedback on that trade guys. Another question. The only two spots on my roster I can drop are Luis Scola and Michael Beasley. Should I drop either to pick up Wilson Chandler?

Originally Posted by and1play5

I just made a big trade as well. Traded Away Jeremy Lin & Lou Williams for James Harden.
dlp6wy.png
Oh wow...... I wouldn't have traded Lin for that
ohwell.gif
I would have gone after a superstar.... but I hope it works out for you.

Back
Top Bottom