[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Okay So I have a Pretty stacked roster already but am trying to maximize, my roster as it stands is

PG- Rondo, Jennings, Isaiah Thomas

SG- James Harden, Joe Johnson, Lester Hudson

SF- Lebron, Danillo

PF- J-Smoove, Scola

C- Bynum, M.Gasol, Pekovic

I'm in an 8 Cat H2h in a 2 1/2 week playoff final so amount of games is certainly a factor, is there another big I should consider over Pek?
kevin seraphin and kenneth faried. 

^watch out for seraphin because nene is slowly going to creep back into the lineup probably starting next week. you should add spencer hawes if hes in your free agency, he has great matchups this week but his minutes might be limited as usual. also bismack biyombo isn't a bad pickup either. if the spurs sit their starters (which they will probably do), tiago splitter/blair will get a ton of minutes.

Im so mad, I decided to take Bryon Mullens over DeAndre and Bryon didnt put up no points for me this week... I ended up losing by 50 points... If I would of picked up DeAndre I could of won
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

^watch out for seraphin because nene is slowly going to creep back into the lineup probably starting next week. you should add spencer hawes if hes in your free agency, he has great matchups this week but his minutes might be limited as usual. also bismack biyombo isn't a bad pickup either. if the spurs sit their starters (which they will probably do), tiago splitter/blair will get a ton of minutes.

Guy I'm playing against has seraphin, I'm a bit weary o spencer hawes. I'm really enamored with the spurs either splitter or leonard. I think I'm gonna drop hudson, I picked him up after all the hype and he hasnt scored over 20 pts for me since.

Won both the leagues I was in with different sets of friends, gonna feel good to be able to talk $$%% for a whole year 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

My final teams were:

Rondo/Thornton/Mayo/Westbrook/I. Thomas/Matthews/Jamison/ T. Thompson/Monroe/Love/Seraphin and Jordan Crawford ( 10 man league )

Thomas/Mayo/Thornton/Paul/T. Thompson/Wallace/Bosh/Bynum/Anderson/Hayward/K. Thompson ( 12 Man league.. Got lucky dudes didnt pick Bynum due to that beginning suspension. )

I dropped jrue holliday and picked up kyle lowry when he came back, but he hasn't been doing all that well. I got dragic on my team too. Should i drop lowry and pick jrue back up?

Originally Posted by diew its james

^yes. why did you drop jrue??? is your team that good?
His last couple games werent good and he was killing my shooting %. I was trying to win the my playoff matchup and i thought lowry would play better. But I got dwade, calderon, dragic, lowry and vasquez as my pgs right now

I am in a league that allows 3 keepers for next season. I am set on keeping Kevin Love and Dwyane Wade but i cant decide on the last one...

who would you guys keep out of these people:
pau gasol
steve nash
james harden
chris bosh
marc gasol

how do you have 7 guys in the top 50??? honestly i'd go with harden. he has way too much upside and i believe its a contract year for him. marc gasol has played very well but with zbo back healthy next season i dont think he keeps up his great production. nash and pau will be slightly above average but they will not give you many incredible nights. bosh will always be the 3rd option so 17/8 is the best you can possibly get.

only 8 teams in the league... everybody was sleeping on harden and marc gasol on draft night too.

Thanks for the advice. great points on everyone... i always thought it was going to be either pau or harden for my third keeper

going with pau or harden wouldnt be bad i guess. it is easy to find 3's in the waiver wire so you don't have to worry too much about that. if you think that all the good big men will be kept then you should consider keeping marc or pau. if you can still grab people like gortat, cousins, or kg during next seasons draft then i would just go with a good SG.

Originally Posted by Philthy

I am in a league that allows 3 keepers for next season. I am set on keeping Kevin Love and Dwyane Wade but i cant decide on the last one...

who would you guys keep out of these people:
pau gasol
steve nash
james harden
chris bosh
marc gasol
laugh.gif
 tough decisions.   Harden is your best bet.  Guy is super efficient and an all-around beast who produces like crazy even if he isn't starting.  if he starts next yr 
eek.gif
, you'll be 
devil.gif
.  very close 2nd, Marc Gasol.  Guy has been a stud for a few yrs now.  The Al Horford of the Western Conference imo.  

In a keeper league and I have to keep 2 of these players for the next 2 seasons:

*Current Keepers that will be on my roster next season*
Andrew Bynum
Danny Granger
Eric Gordon

List Of Players That I Can keep: *MUST KEEP 2*
JR Smith
JJ Barea
George Hill
Gerald Green
Demarcus Cousins
Roy Hibbert
Demar Derozan
Ersan Ilyasova
Ricky Rubio *If i sign a free agent before season ends*

I am definitely going to keep DMC , who should my 2nd person be? I was leaning towards either JR or Ilyasova (worried about what team they will be on next season though). Hibbert is a legit choice but i would already have Bynum and Cousins. Rubio seems like a good pick up, just worried about how he is going to return to basketball after injury.

^ its gotta be derozan, hibbert, or rubio. i'd go with either hibbert or derozan personally because they have more upside. i feel that it is easy to pick up PG's as the season progresses. i know derozan doesn't bring much to the table fantasy wise but i really believe that he will develop his 3pt game and get more steals next season. can't really go wrong with either of those 3 though. i would take a look at other owner's rosters and see who they will be dropping back into the draft pool and go on from there.

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

In a keeper league and I have to keep 2 of these players for the next 2 seasons:

*Current Keepers that will be on my roster next season*
Andrew Bynum
Danny Granger
Eric Gordon

List Of Players That I Can keep: *MUST KEEP 2*
JR Smith
JJ Barea
George Hill
Gerald Green
Demarcus Cousins
Roy Hibbert
Demar Derozan
Ersan Ilyasova
Ricky Rubio *If i sign a free agent before season ends*

I am definitely going to keep DMC , who should my 2nd person be? I was leaning towards either JR or Ilyasova (worried about what team they will be on next season though). Hibbert is a legit choice but i would already have Bynum and Cousins. Rubio seems like a good pick up, just worried about how he is going to return to basketball after injury.
wow! To be honest, I'd usually ditch gordon and granger since they're high risk/reward players; more so the former.  I'd keep 1) Bynum 2) Cousins 3) Hibbert 4) Gordon since he's still very young and has A potential 5) Rubio had almost a double double avg and 2 stls his rookie season! you better keep him! 

Granger/Bynum/Gordon are my keepers from last season. So they are automatically on my team for next season. (We get 2 years on a keeper contract before they go back in the draft pool).

So it's down to either Rubio or Hibbert to keep to pair with DMC.

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

Granger/Bynum/Gordon are my keepers from last season. So they are automatically on my team for next season. (We get 2 years on a keeper contract before they go back in the draft pool).

So it's down to either Rubio or Hibbert to keep to pair with DMC.

laugh.gif
 that's really tough then.  I'd take Rubio since his potential is so enormous and you're solid with big men.

Back
Top Bottom