[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

you should drop landry. he has to prove that he can play off the bench before anyone should pick him up. before he got injured he was in the doghouse and couldnt get 15 min on the floor. with gustavo ayon playing well, i don't see landry getting the starting gig and even producing that much fantasy wise

So chandler for landry? Sounds good. Hopefully a denver triple isnt too detrimental to my teams scheduling!

Needed a pg and had an excess of sf/sgs so traded marc and joe johnson for dwight and teague. Never lose much in points and 3s but always fall short in blocks and rebs so i figure it was a good trade
Any news on lowry?

I'm really considering picking up Gordon Hawyard

My bottom 3 are Nick Young, Amir Johnson and Alonzo Gee. I'm just not sure who to drop

I need to lose by no more than 6-3 to make the playoffs. What do you guys think my best option is? Start only teague and sit everyone else? Start Nash? What do you guys think?

playoff bye week 
smokin.gif

just lost in one of the NT leagues that i joined. close matchup but the team couldn't pull it through. still in the running in 3 other leagues though. hoping for a better week

i was sitting in a pretty comfortable lead going into today. i had more players than him playing today, but my opponent pretty much dropped 3/4 of his team and picked up alonzo gee, tristan thompson, lester hudson (and a few other not notable ones). and they are going off.
indifferent.gif

Headed to the championship game
pimp.gif
I think Kyle Lowry is good to go; he played against the Kings tonight
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by HighRiser07

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

really hope goran doesn't lose his starting job. hes been gold for the past few weeks that he has been starting

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by HighRiser07

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

really hope goran doesn't lose his starting job. hes been gold for the past few weeks that he has been starting
Hopefully he doesn't! Lowry looked sluggish tonight but who knows...

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Byron Mullens or DeAndre Jordan?

Its championship week for me and I cant slack...
laugh.gif

mullens has 5 games this week, been posting up great numbers. pretty much a no brainer
wink.gif

Yea i canceled the pickup for DeAndre earlier...

Im so tight, at like 6 i checked my roster everyone was playing... At like 730 it says Batum, Ginobli and Duncan are out
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And I had 2 people on the bench that I could of swapped with

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Yea i canceled the pickup for DeAndre earlier...

Im so tight, at like 6 i checked my roster everyone was playing... At like 730 it says Batum, Ginobli and Duncan are out
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And I had 2 people on the bench that I could of swapped with

you should always check nba.com 10before-tip, they always tell you who is out 10 minutes before a game starts

In the championship in 2/3 leagues but probably will only win the league that I have CP3 and K Love on the same squad. Didn't make the chip in the other league due to a tie; Amare and Curry 
30t6p3b.gif

Im in the 'NT League #2' championship with 'Team Bear' 
I'm also in the Lakers NT League Championship. 
pimp.gif

But i got bounced out of my own league, The NT Jungle,  in the semi's
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

2 out of 3 wont be so bad though. 

6th place in NT League #2 and won the 5th place game against Outlaws, I guess I won the tie breaker? Didn't expect to be in 6th considering the only star on the team was Derrick Rose
laugh.gif
and he was injured most of the time.
30t6p3b.gif
All in all it was a fun first league that I participated in even though I wasn't active in this thread.
tired.gif
I'll definitely join next season.

Okay So I have a Pretty stacked roster already but am trying to maximize, my roster as it stands is

PG- Rondo, Jennings, Isaiah Thomas

SG- James Harden, Joe Johnson, Lester Hudson

SF- Lebron, Danillo

PF- J-Smoove, Scola

C- Bynum, M.Gasol, Pekovic

I'm in an 8 Cat H2h in a 2 1/2 week playoff final so amount of games is certainly a factor, is there another big I should consider over Pek?

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Okay So I have a Pretty stacked roster already but am trying to maximize, my roster as it stands is

PG- Rondo, Jennings, Isaiah Thomas

SG- James Harden, Joe Johnson, Lester Hudson

SF- Lebron, Danillo

PF- J-Smoove, Scola

C- Bynum, M.Gasol, Pekovic

I'm in an 8 Cat H2h in a 2 1/2 week playoff final so amount of games is certainly a factor, is there another big I should consider over Pek?
kevin seraphin and kenneth faried. 

Back
Top Bottom