[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Picked up Anthony Morrow from Free Agents just to fill a roster spot last night and dude went HAM! 42 points and 8 3-pointers! Hope there is more of that to come from him!!
eek.gif
 when I saw the stat line last night. he won't do that again when Brook comes back so Morrow should have a good short term boost.  Paul George 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 this kid is only getting better! It's a wrap if Granger goes down. 

I dropped Morrow and been monitoring him ever since someone else picked him up and trust me, dude will produce the whole season. Not to mention Brooks seems like he'll miss plenty of time. He's expected to return with Lopez now but I have feeling he'd keep getting hurt unless he rests for a very long time. 
sick.gif
 I also dropped Camby when he got hurt and now blocking like crazy with a few games with 20 rebounds. I have a feeling if I drop or trade EGordon, he'd come back and average 30 a game with 3 threes and 3 steals a game. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

drop devin harris for barbosa or greivis vasquez? or keep harris?

can you pick up bayless? or beaubois?
theyre available .. but wont kidd be back soon? and isnt toronto experimenting with bayless? 

well vasquez wont be a starter after this week probably and kidd will be back but beaubois gets you blocks/steals at the pg position so hes worth looking at even though he's been inconsistent. i think the most consistent player would be barbosa but don't expect any assists from him. maybe a 3pter and a steal at most with 15 points.

Sending- Bynum & Ellis
Recieving- D.Rose

Am i giving away too much in a 12 man league?
12 categories

^yes. ellis can give you almost the same stats as rose(slightly less assists/points). bynum has been GREAT this year considering how late he was drafted. if you can get rose and a filler big man like varejao then i'd do it

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

He/She countered the trade with this...
I get:

Danny Granger

Elton Brand

I send:

Steve Nash

Thaddeus Young

What do y'all think? Should I accept it?

Send: Amare and Teague
Recieve: Wall and Ray Allen

What do you guys think? I've been getting murdered in rebounds and but my team has great fg ft pts 3pt ast stl. So I'm thinking of moving Amare to shore up my 3's (allen) and AST STL (Wall) just to make my team stronger in the particular categories since I am going to lose rebounds and blocks anyways. So basically punting big man categories. The only problem I have is that my team will be guard heavy and on some nights I may not have roster spots to fit everyone. I also have Lopez on my roster right now because I picked him up on waiver wire this week because I can use him as trade bait later.

Ok I know you guys are getting annoyed with all my question I keep going back and forth with offers with this guy.

I receive: Teague, Humphries, Boozer
I give: Iggy, EGordon

Fair deal?

Any help with Scola. He just had a big game, so want to get rid of him as his value is high haha

Originally Posted by RFX45

Ok I know you guys are getting annoyed with all my question I keep going back and forth with offers with this guy.

Fair deal?
yeah i'd be ok with that

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

Any help with Scola. He just had a big game, so want to get rid of him as his value is high haha

what position are you looking for?

Was offered Wesley Matthews (I'm receiving) for Hedo Turkolough (sending). Should I take?

i'd stick with hedo since hes good with the reb/ast. he has off nights but overall he contributes more than wes

Originally Posted by RFX45

Fair deal?
yeah i'd be ok with that

Was offered Wesley Matthews (I'm receiving) for Hedo Turkolough (sending). Should I take?

i'd stick with hedo since hes good with the reb/ast. he has off nights but overall he contributes more than wes

Looking for assists/steals. So basically PG position. Wouldn't mind a SF either, since I need one. Also have Demar, wouldn't mind trading him. 

Looking for assists/steals. So basically PG position. Wouldn't mind a SF either, since I need one. Also have Demar, wouldn't mind trading him. 

you can try to trade for felton since hes been playing kind of bad lately. other pgs such as calderon, dj augustin, jarett jack, and mike conley

Originally Posted by VickBuck717

My Marcus Thornton for Ray Allen?

Who has the most value going forward?

i'd rather have thornton

start sjax or kaman this week?
sjax is in the dog house and kaman just rejoined the team. 

im taking a chance on both but im leaning towards kaman?

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

RECIEVE: WALL, HARDEN, TYREKE EVANS
SEND: AMARE, TEAGUE, RICHARD JEFFERSON

if u have a good combo of bigs besides amare I would do it, you're getting 3 solid startersI would keep Thornton over Ray Allen

Back
Top Bottom