2012 GUMBALL 3000 CARS

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

how much is it to enter?

like 30k US
plus another $100k for a damn car 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

its 25k and this year's Gumball recently passed I think last week.

Some dude crashed the Gumball 3000 in an Audi R8.

Don't know how to embed.

roll.gif

can someone give a brief explanation about this race? how do you win is it based off time or place?

NT should pool together to buy a matte black M3 with NT decals and take over the rally

Originally Posted by kevi

can someone give a brief explanation about this race? how do you win is it based off time or place?
There is no "winner".  It's an endurance race that you do for the experience.  The registration fee takes care of everything because the race is held throughout several continents so your car has to be transported via air.  Example:  you may start from NYC and drive to ATL, then you go to say, Australia and drive some more.  But there is a deadline you have to make, which is the fun part.  You usually go in a group so if you get stopped for doing something stupid, your crew is there to call the lawyers and such. 

I believe there is a rapper that did it this year.  I heard it on Kay Slay on Shade45.  I was not familiar with the rapper so I can't recall his name.

I plan on doing this sometime in the next 10 years should my business becomes viable.  If so, I will have a niketalk decal on it. 

And yes, you have to use your own car.  Ordinary Joes don't partake in this race, only those who can afford to throw some money around.

Originally Posted by taymane23

its 25k and this year's Gumball recently passed I think last week.

Some dude crashed the Gumball 3000 in an Audi R8.

Don't know how to embed.

I feel like sneaking in would be fun, I'd like to try that instead of paying the entrance fee
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd do it in a nice car of course and just roll until I get tossed out. I saw some videos of a Ferrari 360 Spider trying to sneak in this year and some lame on the sidelines snitched on him. Really??
30t6p3b.gif

Can someone explain to me what this event is? And why they've decal-ed their cars and what not?

They always have the most extravagant, wildest cars. I wanna see someone enter with a Chevelle or something.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Can someone explain to me what this event is? And why they've decal-ed their cars and what not?

It's a road rally that takes place on public roads and people pay money to join. Usually the cars are exotic and speeding is common. They travel around the world and party and dine.

The decals/stickers are sponsors, which help cover the entrance fee. Sometimes the cars are decked out just for looks.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

Originally Posted by scshift

Evo X >>> 458
indifferent.gif
180+ mph and 0-60 in under 4 secs with 4 seats and a ACTUAL trunk is nice. You cant really dd a 458

I was originally kidding, but what I was trying to say was the Evo is a beast, and you get props for that car which has history... the 458 is for stunting until the next model comes out, who even gives a damn about the 430 or the 360 right now?

Back
Top Bottom