2012 NBA All-Star jerseys

6803793303_5a47132bd1_o.png
6802492887_9fcca00d2e_z.jpg
6802495463_a5c44c1bc1_z.jpg
6802564283_eb3ecd2f4a_b.jpg
6802564591_3d9cd1b608_b.jpg

maybe its me, but the fact they are using the same colors each year is getting boring.

Meh

They need to do something other than the stars and and 3 stripes stuff adidas has done for the last couple years

Adidas is $!@$@!! trash.
Nike or Champion needs to take over in 2017.

at least its not those fruity tight fitting 'look at my muscles' $++$ again

So boring. Do they ever even break even on these things? I never see anyone wearing one.

I want them to be like MLB's All Star Game, have the West and East wear their home/away jerseys. They did it a few years back I remember. Not a big fan of these trying too hard jerseys 
eyes.gif

if adidas doesnt put 3 stripes on everything they have to make everything look like a soccer kit, jesus
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i wish nike would take the NBA contract back too.

Surprise surprise, 3 Stripes everywhere.
The gradient's pretty cool, but aside from that, there is little to no originality.

So they're going to do red and blue ones every year with stars and 3 stripes?  
indifferent.gif

They could at least change up the colors and put some design in them.

i wish they went back to the mid 90's early 00's when they were creative and involved the hosting city in someway

without prior research i can't tell if these were even changed in the last couple years.

I like the EAST ones but Adidas is definitely dropping the ball, how could anyone OK the jersey looking the same almost every year? Has Adidas creativity really run dry or are they just comfortable being mediocre aesthetically

I think the jerseys are fresh, hopefully a few months later I can find on the low. Always like to rock the bball jerseys during the summer

Damn, some of you really hate Adidas with a passion 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I think they're decent but like others have said, it's the same @#$% every year. 

Back
Top Bottom