2012 NBA All-Star jerseys

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

I thought the shorts they were wearing were just "practice" shorts, but looking back at the specs...WOW! Why wouldn't the gradiant flow from top to bottom through out the WHOLE uniform or at least start at dark at the top, get lighter and then dark again at the bottom of the shorts. Looks like a rec league uniforms.
yeap, looks like rec league uniforms.
definitely those cheap mesh rec league jawns

those can't be the authentic shorts. just can't.

i've got nothing against adidas as a brand, what i do have against them is their unnecessary branding.

Wack, I'd rather they just rock their Team jerseys with an All-Star patch on'em...

In Adidas defense though...The quality of their jerseys aren't bad... BUT....Champion>__________

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Wack, I'd rather they just rock their Team jerseys with an All-Star patch on'em...

In Adidas defense though...The quality of their jerseys aren't bad... BUT....Champion>__________

Yea the quality is good. It's an All Star Jersey tho, who really cares? However I do wish Adidas would stop putting stripes on everything, they ruin some Soccer jerseys.

shoulda just gone with these

5445619736_995a5ed6dc.jpg

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Kobe-_not-bad_-face.gif
LOL was that Jeremy Lin that just ran by? saw a blur of black hair & pale skin, wearing a Knicks jersey.

Anyways, .... Addidas' designs are redundant. TURRIBLE.

Some of you guys are really taking a dump on adidas jerseys lol, but I do agree that they could change up the colors.

I have said this before it would be sick if they used the host teams uniform template but used the old school red/white/blue colors. That'd make for some amazing jerseys.

For example with the host team being Orlando youd have one jersey white, blue pinstripes, red side panels and red numbers. The other blue jersey, white pinstripes and red panels, etc. That would be such an upgrade...

Originally Posted by MrSoLeFrEsH

I have said this before it would be sick if they used the host teams uniform template but used the old school red/white/blue colors. That'd make for some amazing jerseys.

For example with the host team being Orlando youd have one jersey white, blue pinstripes, red side panels and red numbers. The other blue jersey, white pinstripes and red panels, etc. That would be such an upgrade...

I would not mind this.

Back
Top Bottom