2012 News!!

All I need are the Cements and Indiglos and I'm good
pimp.gif

...YESSS...that 11/12 package better be of high or OG quality...but if not I'm still gettin a pack...n cement 4s are a must...guess I really need to save up...
ohwell.gif

...YESSS...that 11/12 package better be of high or OG quality...but if not I'm still gettin a pack...n cement 4s are a must...guess I really need to save up...
ohwell.gif

white/cement 4's and indiglo 14's is all I need....Fall  and Winter are going to be expensive....good thing I already started saving...because you add these to the 2 pairs of black/cement 3's and the numerous amounts of Concords I'm going to try and get my hands on....I'm guessing about 2k in shoes over the winter months
eek.gif

white/cement 4's and indiglo 14's is all I need....Fall  and Winter are going to be expensive....good thing I already started saving...because you add these to the 2 pairs of black/cement 3's and the numerous amounts of Concords I'm going to try and get my hands on....I'm guessing about 2k in shoes over the winter months
eek.gif

IV's are my grails I know it's obvious but hopefully the leather is upgraded and the squeaking is fixed. The squeaking really bugs me with the IV's

IV's are my grails I know it's obvious but hopefully the leather is upgraded and the squeaking is fixed. The squeaking really bugs me with the IV's

Back
Top Bottom