2012 News!!

I hope 2011 is a hint of how 2012 plays out. If the white cement IIIs are dropping in January 2011 and the white cement IVs in January 2012, then hopefully the black IVs will drop in fall/holiday 2012 like the black IIIs are.

indiglo XIV and ChicagoX then I'll retire for good.
pimp.gif

White cement 4's
pimp.gif

Are they ever going to retro the cool grey 4's? It's so hard to find a pair in good condition

White cement 4's
pimp.gif

Are they ever going to retro the cool grey 4's? It's so hard to find a pair in good condition

If the Bred IVs come out too, I will be in bliss.
Missed the CDPs, would not miss them again.

If the Bred IVs come out too, I will be in bliss.
Missed the CDPs, would not miss them again.

30t6p3b.gif
hope cement 4's release the first week of january so I can camp out without having to worry about school.

30t6p3b.gif
hope cement 4's release the first week of january so I can camp out without having to worry about school.

beautiful. white cement 4s gotta hope half decent quality. maybe military blues if i cant cop cements..
11/12 pack i need those 12s.. im bettin all the hypebeasts will hop on the columbias so the obsidians will be resold everywhere and i can cop for decent pricee
maybe some 14s if they sit.

beautiful. white cement 4s gotta hope half decent quality. maybe military blues if i cant cop cements..
11/12 pack i need those 12s.. im bettin all the hypebeasts will hop on the columbias so the obsidians will be resold everywhere and i can cop for decent pricee
maybe some 14s if they sit.

Back
Top Bottom