2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

100 is steep for the base replica but it looks like the jersey fabric is better quality than that shimmery dazzle mesh crap they had on the replicas before.

Authentic RG3 and Burgundy and gold dunk ID are so necessary. If I had hit the lotto I would probably get an ID pair for each team in the league, I was playing around with em last night and pretty much every team except the colts and cowboys has 1-2 color combos that are straight fire. Panthers and Jags dunks are
pimp.gif

I think I am going to just rock my Mitchell and Ness Randall Cunningham for the season because I know Nike got something up their sleeves for 2013 and I don't wanna drop $250 on an authentic when I'll end up buying another one a year later.

All this Nike $@%* is *#$
laugh.gif

I'm not buying any of this Nike crap. Will wait for Reebok jerseys to hit for the low.

There's no #28 on the Jags roster, and the only other Jones is Greg Jones who wears #33. Number/name change for MJD? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

There's no #28 on the Jags roster, and the only other Jones is Greg Jones who wears #33. Number/name change for MJD? 
nerd.gif

i think nike just made a mistake.
p12526336dt.jpg
p12526331dt.jpg

Forget the exact details. But someone said that a Falcons Vick jersey and the Olympic 7s were a perfect match
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

What's the story behind the Olympic VII/Vick jersey again?

#NT classic lol.

Just a thread where someone asked what would match with the Olympic VII's....and someone posted a ATL Vick jersey...just a silly response that's been carried over for years now lol.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Originally Posted by SFC415

looks like they're still using those big @#$ sleeves 
sick.gif
Is it really that hard to make them in a t-shirt fit like soccer shirts?
Look at the "Elite" Authentic Nike jerseys. Retail at 249.99, but the sleeves are cut short.
pimp.gif
eek.gif
No thanks. Guess I'm gonna buy a boys Extra Large or something
laugh.gif
It's ridiculous how I'm a medium-large in t shirts but these damn jerseys still fit like tall tees
sick.gif

Are they going to have the replica, authentic and swingman jerseys or just replica and authentic?

Went to the NFL store yesterday and copped a draft fitted and dri-fit tee. I'm loving the material on that tee. They also had the new jerseys on the mannequins, they look soo much better in person. The whole store in general is nice and I'm kinda bummed it's only open for this month. I'll cop my Britt authentic before the season kicks off.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Nike has yall wrapped around their fingers
laugh.gif
the sheep will buy anything with a swoosh
laugh.gif

people like you are annoying, what other options are there for football jerseys? ill wait.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

people like you are annoying, what other options are there for football jerseys? ill wait.
eyes.gif

The reebok jerseys we're good. It's just a jersey to me. 250$ for jersey?
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah because Reebok was awesome...please clarify because I bet you don't respond 

Back
Top Bottom