2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

I'm thinking about doing a H2H league on espn I just wanna make sure there's enough NT peeps that's willing to join

Last edited:
Just finished my first draft this year; Had 10th pick of 10. Ended up with... Deron Williams, LaMarcus Aldridge, Rudy Gay, DeMarcus Cousins, Stephen Curry, KG, Jrue Holiday, Danilo Gallinari, Kevin Martin, Thaddeus Young, Elton Brand, Jason Richardson, and Gordon Hayward.

PG- Deron Williams, Stephen Curry, Jrue Holiday.
SG- Kevin Martin, Jason Richardson, Gordon Hayward.
SF- Rudy Gay, Danilo Gallinari, Thaddeus Young, Jason Richardson, Gordon Hayward.
PF- LaMarcus Aldridge, Rudy Gay, DeMarcus Cousins, KG, Thaddeus Young, Elton Brand.
C- LaMarcus Aldridge, DeMarcus Cousins, KG, Elton Brand.

Not very satisfied with my line-up. Got a plethora of bigs, but don't feel like I have enough scoring power.

I know the pics are horrible anyway I'm going start a H2H league on espn this weekend, need 20 peeps will be a snake draft I got 3 so far, the NBA season starts next WED :smokin

I'll put the info up once I get out of class LEAGUE is NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED! Lol Real hoopers with Bball Knowledge

Alright PM me your emails so i can send you the invite for ESPN League Not 4 Da Weak Hearted #NT
Draft Day: Sunday,Oct.28th 9:45pm
Snake Draft.....20 Team league
*******Need 20 Teams Get at Me!!!!!!!

Is it smart to still take Kevin Love early in the draft? Being that he's out 6-8 weeks, maybe even shorter. Hell of a player but still :nerd:

Is it smart to still take Kevin Love early in the draft? Being that he's out 6-8 weeks, maybe even shorter. Hell of a player but still
nerd.gif
i'd still take him in the late 1st to early 2nd round. upside is too great and its just a broken finger so it shouldnt take that long to heal.

Looking for a 10-12 team Yahoo league standard cats.

I wanna try out the Yahoo NBA fantasy app that apparently wasnt updated for 2 years.

Yahoo's app looks good. Little bit slow/laggy though.

Last edited:
Love could recover a lot quicker than being said...those of you who drafted or will draft Love make sure u at least get a back up plan, I like kirilenko a lot as a sleeper or you go after Budinger or Dante Cunningham

Back
Top Bottom