2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

this is the last time I play in a league ran by herocoral@yahoo.com (Epidemic/Boss). Dude did not make the playoffs and decides to change the all the rules that were in place for the season and drop JWall so my finals opponent can pick him up. 4 min after the drop and changed the waiver from 3 days to none so dude could pick him up. Who does this crap. And it's not like I was winning or anything. Dude has a good lead on me too. Ruin all integrity.

So yeah NTers even grimey during a non cash game.
damn
mean.gif
what a scumbag

this is the last time I play in a league ran by herocoral@yahoo.com (Epidemic/Boss). Dude did not make the playoffs and decides to change the all the rules that were in place for the season and drop JWall so my finals opponent can pick him up. 4 min after the drop and changed the waiver from 3 days to none so dude could pick him up. Who does this crap. And it's not like I was winning or anything. Dude has a good lead on me too. Ruin all integrity.

So yeah NTers even grimey during a non cash game.

so does that mean no one will get prizes??? j/k

but what a F'N clown....Can't believe he did that. I think SwooshMegaDrainerJam is in on it too. They did the add/drop in the a.m. hours and like you said he picked up Wall in 4 freakin minutes. . Something isnt right here!!!

I'm not joining any of his leagues or with him in it either in the future

Yup true scumbag. And what was the purpose though? I am losing badly and he would have won fairly. I just don't get it.

Stuff like that makes you not trust NTers even more. Like if the dude was trying to sell something on NT hell no would i buy from him. If he is a scumbag in a petty little game, imagine what he will do when actual money is involved. :smh:

Last edited:
who should i pickup? i have close categories in rebs, stls, blks, and 3pts

Favors
KG
Marion
B Wright
J Thompson

Yup true scumbag. And what was the purpose though? I am losing badly and he would have won fairly. I just don't get it.

Stuff like that makes you not trust NTers even more. Like if the dude was trying to sell something on NT hell no would i buy from him. If he is a scumbag in a petty little game, imagine what he will do when actual money is involved. :smh:

Yo congrats on overcoming these cheaters and winning the league :pimp:

Yo congrats on overcoming these cheaters and winning the league :pimp:

thank you. :pimp: Feels that much better beating a cheater. I seriously thought I lost already due to most of my players injured/resting. Anyway did you win your other 2 leagues?

finally made it to the finals today, kinda sucks that manu, calderon got injured.. is chalmers a good replacement for calderon? Thornton is also available in waivers, while majority of the players in waivers are all injured, players like Manu(dropped) Ty Lawson(heel) etc.

Back
Top Bottom