2012 Release of New MacBook Pro?

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Antidope

I heard theres not going to be a 13 inch for it.

Really hoping this isn't true. One of the reasons I've been anticipating purchasing the new MacBook Pro is because they had that 13" option. I really enjoyed my 12" PowerBook G4 back in the day.

Those 12" ones were so dope! That was the first Mac I ever got and opt to get the 15" instead but it was such a pain to carry around. The 12" one is perfect but sucks how they would probably never make another one due to Netbooks being the rage for smaller computers.

I'm more concerned with a performance/processing and/or an OS update. If everything remains basically the same I'll prob just go with the current model 13" MBP.

its funny you made this thread. i was contemplating whether to buy a new macbook pro right now or not for the same reason. i went ahead and got it today because i couldn't hold out any longer. from what i read may is when the new pro is supposed to drop 

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Will be breaking the one I got a few months ago to get a new one
pimp.gif

apple care?
nerd.gif

im in the same boat as op... ill b coppin the next 13-14" mbp that drops

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Will be breaking the one I got a few months ago to get a new one
pimp.gif

apple care?
nerd.gif
Got the Best Buy one, they'll replace it if anything happens. More expensive than apple care but worth it, actually the dude at best buy told me if they come out with a new one a lot of people do that
laugh.gif

Don't worry about waiting. Right now, I'm using a MBP from early 2008 and it works absolutely perfect. It's been all over the country with me, in all types of conditions. There are like three generations that have come out since this one and it still works great and works just as good as the newer ones.

Rumors have it, that it'll get a redesign, which should be interesting, I'd guess the whole line will get closer to the airs and loose the optical drive, become slimmer, more battery life, higher specs and maybe a retina display. Probably June.

Back
Top Bottom