2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

My package was supposed to be delivered today

nerd.gif

Glad you like your gifts. I was scared you wouldn't and if you don't you should say so! :lol:
I don't play video games so I asked in the xbox thread which games are good right now and picked the least popular (better chance of you not having it). I have a pair of those headphones too and they're really good so, I got them for you.
Merry Christmas, bro.

I had been eyeing the game for a min. And seriously loved everything you got me!! That sweatshirt is so :pimp: never seen anything like it before! Merry Christmas and thanks again!!!

Last edited:
Well after a crappy day of finals and what not...I was chillin on campus when I get a text from my nephew saying a package came for me from Canada....
At this point, I was bored and decided to go home and check it out....
:wow:

King AU...I have to really thank you....like seriously, this made my Christmas....I wasnt expecting much to be honest...i was expecting something Kanye related lol but this blew my expectation out of the water....I actually wanted these and the wu tang shirt is :smokin :pimp:
Thank you...

You're Welcome. Glad i could brighten up your day, have a merry christmas homie! now hook me up with some rep points lol

haha you got like 10 reps from this...and dont worry I wont be a deadbeat to my elf...I really appreciate it, Thanks again, God bless :pimp:

Also..Im sending part 1 of my elf gift to make it on time for Christmas I hope...part 2 will come soon after...Hint: its going to Maryland

Hopefully I don't get a deadbeat this year :-/. I'm 50% with NT ss for the 2 years I did it.

EDIT Just got home and got my gifts:smokin

+++Creates 50 diff usernames and reps TimCIty2000+++

Will post in a lil bit.

Last edited:
haha you got like 10 reps from this...and dont worry I wont be a deadbeat to my elf...I really appreciate it, Thanks again, God bless :pimp:
Also..Im sending part 1 of my elf gift to make it on time for Christmas I hope...part 2 will come soon after...Hint: its going to Maryland

To be honest bro, when i was tracking the package yesterday at one point it said to call check up on the status, so i had thought it got stolen, and i just picked up a couple pair of yeezy II's in a size ten, one of them was a double since i already had the platinums...i was super close to just sending you those. but then when i checked on it again 5 hours later it was updated. I'm really happy that you like the jade's i thought it was gonna be a hit or miss with them. Merry Christmas again, spread the Cheer!!!

@Kiiiing i'm glad someone caught that, i was tryin to give clues the entire thread haha.

Last edited:
damn, i dont even like Lebrons but those are clean. Id rock those for free :lol:

i might need to do this next year

To my elf: Unfortunately you won't receive your gift by December 25th. :smh: It will be a bit after. According to the info you should receive by the 27th.

Ordered something online over a week ago and just received it today.

My elf is North Carolina, btw.

Last edited:
Some of you should examine your situation well before signing up for this, you have over a month...it's inexcusable that an elf doesn't receive his/her gift for Xmas, THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT.

gift been shipped today to Hyattsville Maryland
I think I got a deadbeat.... Oh well

Hmmmm. Hyattsville you say :nerd:

My gift is scheduled to be delivered 12/24/12. Having my elf thinking he got a deadbeat only to get his gift delivered Christmas Eve :smokin

Just hope he didnt already buy it for himself >D

Some of you should examine your situation well before signing up for this, you have over a month...it's inexcusable that an elf doesn't receive his/her gift for Xmas, THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT.

Very, very true. Next year I, (or Cinco if he comes back) need to make it so it's more-so for the people who post etc etc...

People have their reasons man, like taking care of family and real life friends gifts. Maybe it slipped some people's mind. Or like me, I mistakenly deleted my elfs info and had to wait for Cinco to resend it. As long as a gift is received it shouldn't matter. You talking like dudes are just broke or probably weren't in a good position to participate in the first place. I'm pretty sure most would not have signed up for this if that's case. Well, except the dudes trying to get a free gift.

People have their reasons man, like taking care of family and real life friends gifts. Maybe it slipped some people's mind. Or like me, I mistakenly deleted my elfs info and had to wait for Cinco to resend it. As long as a gift is received it shouldn't matter. You talking like dudes are just broke or probably weren't in a good position to participate in the first place. I'm pretty sure most would not have signed up for this if that's case. Well, except the dudes trying to get a free gift.

There is NO EXCUSE...unless you die or end up in a hospital or something of that nature, in which case your elf should be notified...otherwise you have over a month, it's a very very low maintanence gift, NOBODY FORCED YOUR TO SIGN UP...of you had any doubt you can place this as a priority, then why sign up?...getting a gift post-Xmas defeats the purpose, it really does...I mean some dude shipped from Hawaii and his elf got his gift about a week or so ago...THERE IS NO EXCUSE, once again think twice before signing up, be fair to others.

There is NO EXCUSE...unless you die or end up in a hospital or something of that nature, in which case your elf should be notified...otherwise you have over a month, it's a very very low maintanence gift, NOBODY FORCED YOUR TO SIGN UP...of you had any doubt you can place this as a priority, then why sign up?...getting a gift post-Xmas defeats the purpose, it really does...I mean some dude shipped from Hawaii and his elf got his gift about a week or so ago...THERE IS NO EXCUSE, once again think twice before signing up, be fair to others.

agreed. cinco set a hard date of Dec 10 to send the gifts out. it should've been done then.

those who haven't sent out the gifts and know that their elfs won't receive the gifts until after xmas should at least have the courtesy of notifying them.

Shipping issues, that's not an excuse? Maybe having a hard time trying to find a gift for your elf because their questionnaire was vague. Or maybe wanting to add a lil something extra before you send out, still no excuse?

My lady getting me the KDs for Xmas, they come out on the 26th, that's defeating the purpose?

Shipping issues, that's not an excuse? Maybe having a hard time trying to find a gift for your elf because their questionnaire was vague. Or maybe wanting to add a lil something extra before you send out, still no excuse?
My lady getting me the KDs for Xmas, they come out on the 26th, that's defeating the purpose?

You can't compare what your wife will get you to this.

You had a deadline (dec 10th) which factored in 2 weeks to deal with any shipping issues.

You had at least a month to shop for your elf.

If he/she was vague, that's their problem, not yours to figure out what the perfect gift for someone you don't personally know.

NO EXCUSE.

agreed. cinco set a hard date of Dec 10 to send the gifts out. it should've been done then.
those who haven't sent out the gifts and know that their elfs won't receive the gifts until after xmas should at least have the courtesy of notifying them.
And some have done that, whether directly or indirectly by hinting at the city or state they are sending to. Once I saw my elf felt he had a deadbeat, I reassured him that wasn't the case. You guys have participated before, it's nothing new that some receive gifts days after Xmas. In the end a gift was received, that's all that matters. And for those that didn't, we have some standup guys on NT that purchased gifts for those that didn't get anything. I think the real issue is some of you guys are really afraid you want receive a gift. Just enjoy the feeling that you were willing to give and stop worrying about receiving. Yeah we all would like to get something, but in the end the true joy comes from knowing you did something for a stranger that brought some joy to them. It's all about giving during this season, not just that oneday. Hell, it should be like this all the time.

And some have done that, whether directly or indirectly by hinting at the city or state they are sending to. Once I saw my elf felt he had a deadbeat, I reassured him that wasn't the case. You guys have participated before, it's nothing new that some receive gifts days after Xmas. In the end a gift was received, that's all that matters. And for those that didn't, we have some standup guys on NT that purchased gifts for those that didn't get anything. I think the real issue is some of you guys are really afraid you want receive a gift. Just enjoy the feeling that you were willing to give and stop worrying about receiving. Yeah we all would like to get something, but in the end the true joy comes from knowing you did something for a stranger that brought some joy to them. It's all about giving during this season, not just that oneday. Hell, it should be like this all the time.

Listen man...you all had over a month to get a gift out, is really not that hard to grasp, specially with all the resources, you can even order online directly from Amazon and have them ship it to your elf, you can spit that Good Samaritan story till your lips are blue, if I wanted to give a gift and not expect anything in return, that's what I have my family for...these secret santas the whole point is to give and receive.

Mom always taught me to be grateful for receiving a gift, doesn't have to be on a particular date. Yeah, we understand the "by Christmas", but we are all adults here. My heart wont be crushed if I don't receive my gift by a certain deadline or Christmas Day. I'm just grateful that someone took the time to go out and get me something.

It's the thought that counts, like I said, we are all adults and personally there is some understanding when someone says "Life got in the way, but I'm still hunting/sending the gift". I'm not 4-5 years old, I won't be crushed.

Yeah, I could've sent all my gifts from amazon, but I didn't. I took the time to get gifts from multiple locations, some got delayed. I'm going to put the package together, wrap it, double box it, write a card and send it... at the end of the day, I know my elf will enjoy it. Even if it arrives in 2013.

I'm not trippin'

If you live in Louisiana, your package is arriving tomorrow ... (I had the company ship it straight to you, so there is no note... sorry man but it made no sense to ship it from the midwest to Hawaii, and then to you)

Back
Top Bottom