2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Shout out to my ss( da kid) for my gift.  Loving the decals bro, especially the bape and the two in the shirt
devil.gif

Adding them to the collection below, as you can see.  Apologies for the delay on the post bro  Also the nike gift card will hopefully be put to a pair of thunder iv's if I can snag them.  Thanks again.

Sidenote: To my elf in elgin, ill,  First tracking number came. UPS 1Z656187YW53014129.  Just waiting on 2 more.  Hold tight.

Mom always taught me to be grateful for receiving a gift, doesn't have to be on a particular date. Yeah, we understand the "by Christmas", but we are all adults here. My heart wont be crushed if I don't receive my gift by a certain deadline or Christmas Day. I'm just grateful that someone took the time to go out and get me something.
It's the thought that counts, like I said, we are all adults and personally there is some understanding when someone says "Life got in the way, but I'm still hunting/sending the gift". I'm not 4-5 years old, I won't be crushed.
Yeah, I could've sent all my gifts from amazon, but I didn't. I took the time to get gifts from multiple locations, some got delayed. I'm going to put the package together, wrap it, double box it, write a card and send it... at the end of the day, I know my elf will enjoy it. Even if it arrives in 2013.
I'm not trippin'
QFFT

:lol: @yvespo3

Last edited:
Some of you should examine your situation well before signing up for this, you have over a month...it's inexcusable that an elf doesn't receive his/her gift for Xmas, THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT.

Damn Steezy, you doing the exact same thing you chastise folks for in your Dressing Better Thread. Tis the season my man, lighten up a bit. You come in here frothing at the mouth seeking vindication.

I'll be your SS Steezy.

Damn Steezy, you doing the exact same thing you chastise folks for in your Dressing Better Thread. Tis the season my man, lighten up a bit. You come in here frothing at the mouth seeking vindication.

I'll be your SS Steezy.

It's a different scenerio, it's simple...it's not about being an adult or not, it's about participating the right way, nobody is forced to signed up, but if you do...you take on the responsability to get your elf his gift in time, which is plenty, yeah it's the thought that counts, that's the whole point...the thought of receiving something by Xmas day, even if its a scarf.

You guys keep on feeding excuses to make it seem like its ok, when it really isn't.

It's a different scenerio, it's simple...it's not about being an adult or not, it's about participating the right way, nobody is forced to signed up, but if you do...you take on the responsability to get your elf his gift in time, which is plenty, yeah it's the thought that counts, that's the whole point...the thought of receiving something by Xmas day, even if its a scarf.
You guys keep on feeding excuses to make it seem like its ok, when it really isn't.

Steezy.....

stop.

chill bruh.

Sure will, apologize for the last 2 pages of ranting...glad for those who got a gift, I'm willing to take on a deadbeat's elf Cinco...so shoot me one of their info but don't tell them.

Sure will, apologize for the last 2 pages of ranting...glad for those who got a gift, I'm willing to take on a deadbeat's elf Cinco...so shoot me one of their info but don't tell them.
cinco, same here. if anyone is without a gift by new year's and has sent their gift, send me their info.

Last edited:
I havent gotten my gift yet, but I'm not really concerned about it yet, I wouldnt have even brought it up if it wasnt for the last two pages. Its not even xmas yet, yeah I know the guidelines were set, which I did adhere too but IDK everyone elses situation and really cant demand things. It is what it is, no one can be on time all the time.

haha you got like 10 reps from this...and dont worry I wont be a deadbeat to my elf...I really appreciate it, Thanks again, God bless :pimp:
Also..Im sending part 1 of my elf gift to make it on time for Christmas I hope...part 2 will come soon after...Hint: its going to Maryland

To be honest bro, when i was tracking the package yesterday at one point it said to call check up on the status, so i had thought it got stolen, and i just picked up a couple pair of yeezy II's in a size ten, one of them was a double since i already had the platinums...i was super close to just sending you those. but then when i checked on it again 5 hours later it was updated. I'm really happy that you like the jade's i thought it was gonna be a hit or miss with them. Merry Christmas again, spread the Cheer!!!

@Kiiiing i'm glad someone caught that, i was tryin to give clues the entire thread haha.

Platinum Yeezys? :wow:

You would have made my life lmao :lol:

It's all good Steez, still one of my favorite Nters. Your willing to take up a deadbeats elf, you're a true standup guy IMO.

theres a storm in the midwest affecting shipping so take that into consideration.

oh and its the busiest time of the year too for shipping companies.

Last edited:
OP says we had until the 18th to send it out. Which makes sense since with standard shipping, gift probably won't get there by xmas if you send out after.
steezy not sure where you got 10th from, but I probably would have remembered that date since its my birthday. I'm assuming this was the date in past years?idk

Anyways, we got our elfs surveys on the 22nd? and you want them out by the 10th? and claim that is an entire month? Even on the 18th that ain't even an entire month. I understand getting mad at people who haven't sent as of today, and for sure their gift won't be received by xmas(unless they do next day/express). I sent mine out on the 17th, it should arrive today or tomorrow, right before xmas, which is what I wanted.

Well the good news is that USPS delivered the lost package back to me that was intended for my elf KIIING. Gotta resend it out to him. Actually turned a bad situation good. Cool dude right there. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom