2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Thank you to whoever my SS is!!! Received a part 2 Amazon gift card before part 1 arrives. 8) Not sure who you are :nerd: But thanks man!!!:D

Patience people...patience
glasses.gif

Thank you to whoever my SS is!!! Received a part 2 Amazon gift card before part 1 arrives. 8) Not sure who you are :nerd: But thanks man!!!:D

:nerd:

I realized after I purchased it that I forgot to add my name...so yea Merry Christmas fam...part 1 will come soon hopefully

I think he means he sent his elf from last year a gift as well as his elf for this year. I woulda did that but then I woulda had to send sho3tym 2 pairs of sneakers :lol:

[/quote]
Glad you like your gifts. I was scared you wouldn't and if you don't you should say so! :lol:
I don't play video games so I asked in the xbox thread which games are good right now and picked the least popular (better chance of you not having it). I have a pair of those headphones too and they're really good so, I got them for you.
Merry Christmas, bro.

I had been eyeing the game for a min. And seriously loved everything you got me!! That sweatshirt is so :pimp: never seen anything like it before! Merry Christmas and thanks again!!!

You're welcome, bro. Merry Christmas! :smokin

Well the good news is that USPS delivered the lost package back to me that was intended for my elf KIIING. Gotta resend it out to him. Actually turned a bad situation good. Cool dude right there. :nthat:

:nthat:

sent both last years secret santa

:smh:

Why the :smh: ? He said he sent his SS from last year a gift. Not his elf.

But, if he meant his elf .. :smh:

Cinco should give it till tomorrow and put up who got who. Lots of cats including myself may have gotten deadbeat santas. Not tripping but would be cool to know who got who.

Got my gift from Timcity2000 :smokin
Cormac McCarthy The Road - Ok movie better book:smokin
Frommer's Portable Dominican Republic Guide- Headed to the DR this summer :nerd:8)
Dark knight Rises - Despite the problems I had with the movie when I saw it in theatres, completes my blu ray trilogy
Niketown 25$ Giftcard:smokin
Thank you TimCity2000. Merry Xmas bro
BTW- My elf who's gift should be there tomorrow is oddly missing from this thread:nerd:

ronnie... merry christmas!

hope i did OK... after reading your questionnaire, i realized that we have NOTHING in common lol... but that's actually what makes these kinda fun. i even went into a few of the comic book threads that you posted in... was tempted to try and find something along those lines but quickly realized i was in WAY over my head haha. so i went the safe route with the batman blu-ray... glad you didn't buy it yet. i figured you may have read The Road already... pass it on to someone if you already have it. and buy some comfy kicks for your trip next year! hope you have a great time.

tim

Late getting mine out to La Palma, CA.

Apologies to my elf in advance but its coming after x-mas.  Hope you enjoy. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

all i got to say is you got me at La Palma :smokin hope that's mine :D :nerd:

MARYLAND you should be getting yours it's in transit!!!

Back
Top Bottom