2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

If I had him in front of me it would be hard not to punch him right in the mouth....like dude has some balls coming in here all nonchalant....talkin about his gift will be shipped on the 6th.

i really did expect better from these guys, even for NT.

imo i really dont think any previous criteria can prevent this. its just how some people are.

If I had him in front of me it would be hard not to punch him right in the mouth....like dude has some balls coming in here all nonchalant....talkin about his gift will be shipped on the 6th.

Steezy is frothing.....

The 6th!? :wow: :rofl:

Wow. I was too busy to join this years SS so I stayed out of it.
Those of you who are on "vacation" or too busy to send out gifts should of done the same.

No I don't want a cookie, all Im saying is if you know you cant go through with a gift because of a tough schedule, low funds, whatever the reason...then don't participate.

Next year I'll be in a better situation hopefully and I'll join in again.

I'm with steezy on this one, can't believe the audacity of some folks :smh:

Checking the tracking status of the gift i sent to my elf. This what i saw on USPS...

Your Item's Status
We attempted to deliver your item at 12:00 pm on December 24, 2012 in SAN RAMON, CA 94582 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. If this item is unclaimed after five days then it will be returned to the sender.

My elf is h1n1proof

I know he doesn't post here much so hopefully he was able to get it.

I haven't received anything as of yet, but it's cool. I kinda enjoyed buying a few gifts for someone who I've never met!!!

Just got gift Number 2 from my SS. Thanks again brotha. Really appreciate the thoughtful gifts.

Im sending out my gift to my elf either this weekend or next weekend.

This will probably made KSTEEZY blood boil :tongue:

I don't think I am gettin my gifts from my Secret Santa until next week :\...kinda disappointed but oh well at least I will receive something :smokin

The people who haven't sent out a gift yet, shouldn't be allowed to participate again. Regardless of whether or not they eventually send a gift. It's one thing to send the gift on the 20th and it arrives late. But to send the gift after Christmas... Smh.

On the 6th though?!? might as well keep it and send dude a gift card online lol

The people who haven't sent out a gift yet, shouldn't be allowed to participate again. Regardless of whether or not they eventually send a gift. It's one thing to send the gift on the 20th and it arrives late. But to send the gift after Christmas... Smh.

Comments like this might force some deadbeats in my opinion. If someone who hasn't sent out their gift out yet but plans to reads how he might not be able to participate next year, he might be like eff it and not send anything

Some people need to chill out with all the trippin off getting it after Christmas. Sometimes things happen to where u intend to do something but u get thrown a curveball. Y'all know the saying ever wanna see god laugh make a plan. I wanted to send my gift out sooner BUT I've had personal things going on that prevented me from sending out on time. The things kinda happened outta the blue. But I told my elf that I'm sending it tomorrow with express shipping with delivery confirmation. All I'm saying is just chill give people a little slack we don't know what peeps are going through in there personal lives.

Some people need to chill out with all the trippin off getting it after Christmas. Sometimes things happen to where u intend to do something but u get thrown a curveball. Y'all know the saying ever wanna see god laugh make a plan. I wanted to send my gift out sooner BUT I've had personal things going on that prevented me from sending out on time. The things kinda happened outta the blue. But I told my elf that I'm sending it tomorrow with express shipping with delivery confirmation. All I'm saying is just chill give people a little slack we don't know what peeps are going through in there personal lives.

What things like "I'm on vacation" or "chill is human nature to be late" yeah ok....I really dot care what could have happened, if things got tough on your end is no ones problem, the very least you can do is go online and buy an amazon gift card, it only takes about 5 minutes.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE.

I don't think I am gettin my gifts from my Secret Santa until next week :\...kinda disappointed but oh well at least I will receive something :smokin
I'm sorry man, all three gifts were put in on the 23rd. Not sure if it may be due to weather or the busyness of the holiday season. Was really hoping everything would arrive by today, no later than Saturday. Looks like two of your gifts have been stuck in Indy and Ohio for a couple of days. The other, ordered on the 23rd as well, didn't ship out until the 26th.

Once again, my apologies.

What things like "I'm on vacation" or "chill is human nature to be late" yeah ok....I really dot care what could have happened, if things got tough on your end is no ones problem, the very least you can do is go online and buy an amazon gift card, it only takes about 5 minutes.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE.
Sooooo my moms dying and me having to come outta pocket to pay for the funeral cause my no good brother left me to take care of it by myself is no excuse? Oh ok :rolleyes

For real what's the point of writing random **** about myself if none of it was taken into consideration. I mean I didn't ask for anything specific but sheesh Santa. No dambz given on your end. A magic book, female gloves an a leather bracelet?? Man eff Santa.

Last edited:
For real what's the point of writing random **** about myself if none of it was taken into consideration. I mean I didn't ask for anything specific but sheesh Santa. No dambz given on your end. A magic book, female gloves an a leather bracelet?? Man eff Santa.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread is now reached epic levels of lulz
roll.gif
roll.gif
Does this count as getting a deadbeat or no?

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by Proshares

This is a PM I got from Banki3z:
Hey can you do me a favor and tell DamokuNaSenshi that his gifts would be deliver on the 26? It was supposed to be delivered this past Sat, but they held it up for some reason. Thank!
Banki3z, you're better than that bruh

Back
Top Bottom