2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Looking at some of these gifts makes me that much more grateful I got an amazing Santa.
laugh.gif
Ditto

I can't stop laughing, dude sent him a magic card book :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Like someone said, I'm really grateful I got a cool Santa.

Still a gift though right?...

Better than nothing. Better than the dudes who haven't sent anything. Better than the dudes who are going to send stuff on January 6th.
Maybe the guy is dead broke.

Just sayin... :\

All in all, this was fun and I'm looking forward to doing it again next year.

Would be great if we could get our assignments a little earlier (beginning of November?) next year.

Last edited:
Sooooo my moms dying and me having to come outta pocket to pay for the funeral cause my no good brother left me to take care of it by myself is no excuse? Oh ok :rolleyes

I'm sorry for your loss, like I already stated, is only 25$ and is not rocket science...I understand things happened, but unless I drop dead nothing is gonna hold me back from sending out a gift on time....now if USPS loses it that's a different story and for that I make sure I use tracking and confirmation and don't throw away my receipt till the elf got theirs.

I'm not trying to say that **** doesnt happen. **** does happen. It happened to me this year, which is why i stayed out of it this time around.

All im saying if you going through rough times like I was, dont join. If you do and then something comes up, ITS OKAY...just TELL us. Communicate with Cinco, communicate with your Elf. Tell the people in the thread.

Honestly if something came up and you genuinely couldnt afford a gift anymore, or you had to attend to family matters I would of sent a gift on your behalf.
I really would have. I may not have had money either, and I may have been busy as well...but I would of tried to help you out if you going through a tough time with SOMETHING.

And thats the thing...if Im not able to help, im sure someone else on NT could. Thats why you communicate and tell everyone whats going on. Someone will help you out, its the christmas spirit...a lot of people are happy to give and help each other out.

However, don't just ignore your elf and not send anything...thats messed up. You're just leaving people hanging and it comes off as being a douche.
Theres no shame in going through tough times, it happens man...just tell us.

You wouldnt be a deadbeat if you were upfront about it instead of telling lies and sending things out a month later. :rolleyes

Sooooo my moms dying and me having to come outta pocket to pay for the funeral cause my no good brother left me to take care of it by myself is no excuse? Oh ok :rolleyes

I'm sorry for your loss, like I already stated, is only 25$ and is not rocket science...I understand things happened, but unless I drop dead nothing is gonna hold me back from sending out a gift on time....now if USPS loses it that's a different story and for that I make sure I use tracking and confirmation and don't throw away my receipt till the elf got theirs.
U know what I understand AND respect where ur coming from. But just ease up going hard on folks that didn't make the deadline. Lets try to keep it all positive we all are doing a good thing negativity ain't something we need. I always appreciate the stuff u say on NT even it I don't always agree I at least see where u be coming from and why u say what u say. I think that sometimes the way u deliver ur message throws off the excellent points and views u bring to this forum. And gets people to ignore what u say and go against it. I guess ur tact is a little off sometimes. No disrespect like I said I always enjoy and welcome urs as well as everyone's opinion

For real what's the point of writing random **** about myself if none of it was taken into consideration. I mean I didn't ask for anything specific but sheesh Santa. No dambz given on your end. A magic book, female gloves an a leather bracelet?? Man eff Santa.

i got a walking dead comic book & a brewers hat ... dont like walking dead or the brewers & im positive i said nothing about either in my questionarie :lol:

but in steezys defense he did shoot it out well before christmas

i got a walking dead comic book & a brewers hat ... dont like walking dead or the brewers & im positive i said nothing about either in my questionarie :lol:
but in steezys defense he did shoot it out well before christmas
Hold up, and please correct me if I'm wrong. But steezy you sent you gifts that weren't on your list, yet he's complaining about people making deadline? Or are you saying to back up steezy's stance at least your SS sent it out before the deadline? Besides the fact I deleted my elfs list, one of the reasons my gifts were delayed because I didn't want to be cheap. I could've got my elf one gift from his list that was close to $25 and called it a day. But my SS hooked me up well the first year, and this year my SS did as well. I just felt better spending over the limit. Wish I could've gotten my elf the gift I really wanted to give him. My elf had a couple expensive things on his list, :lol: .

Hold up, and please correct me if I'm wrong. But steezy you sent you gifts that weren't on your list, yet he's complaining about people making deadline? Or are you saying to back up steezy's stance at least your SS sent it out before the deadline? Besides the fact I deleted my elfs list, one of the reasons my gifts were delayed because I didn't want to be cheap. I could've got my elf one gift from his list that was close to $25 and called it a day. But my SS hooked me up well the first year, and this year my SS did as well. I just felt better spending over the limit. Wish I could've gotten my elf the gift I really wanted to give him. My elf had a couple expensive things on his list, :lol: .

What are you talking about?... :lol:

I didn't participate this year.

Naughtyhare - is all good, I understand...more than anything my beef is with those using vacations and flat out blatantly saying their elf's gift held no priority.

Wait you didn't join...

If my elf doesn't like the fact that it was sent out late, he can donate it to charity. I'm sure someone will be happy receiving the contents of the package. Thoughtless gift cards, pfft, ain't about that life unless a person makes that request.

:rolleyes And you said you'd be happy with anything... If it'd make you feel better send those back and I can just give you a gc to Adidas or something. It's not like I didn't try finding 49ers gears, but they don't sell it at the niketown or the adidas store.

Wait you didn't join...

If my elf doesn't like the fact that it was sent out late, he can donate it to charity. I'm sure someone will be happy receiving the contents of the package. Thoughtless gift cards, pfft, ain't about that life unless a person makes that request.
:rofl:

And IRON MAN hooked me up the first year. If you're his elf be patient, I'm sure he got something good for you.

What are you talking about?... :lol:
I didn't participate this year.
Naughtyhare - is all good, I understand...more than anything my beef is with those using vacations and flat out blatantly saying their elf's gift held no priority.
:lol: reading the last part of his post made it seem as if you were his SS, but in your defense at least it was sent out before the deadline.

My b.

:smh: :x
****ING TERRIBLE FAM.

don't come at me like that.

1st off, I'm not your "fam". 2nd, I communicated wthin the thread IN THE OPEN about how it was going down. Situations come up, plain and simple. I feel crap because I could only get my elf one small thing. I'm not saying that it's cool on my end and that my should be grateful by no means, but what I will NOT do is let you condemn people because they sent a gift late. I did this last year and sent my elf (Calibee) his gift and he got it. Don't compare me to some deadbeat, because that I am not, "fam".

Last edited:

For real what's the point of writing random **** about myself if none of it was taken into consideration. I mean I didn't ask for anything specific but sheesh Santa. No dambz given on your end. A magic book, female gloves an a leather bracelet?? Man eff Santa.

tumblr_md95uagwKT1qck737.gif

:rolleyes And you said you'd be happy with anything... If it'd make you feel better send those back and I can just give you a gc to Adidas or something. It's not like I didn't try finding 49ers gears, but they don't sell it at the niketown or the adidas store.

Wait you're getting mad at him because you sent stuff that wasn't even in his questionnaire? Where they do that at? It's not hard to go online and buy some niners shirts

lol man seriously there shouldn't really be any real excuse for sending stuff out this late. I just got back from vacation, my house was broken into 2 weeks ago, I work full time, have errands to run everyday play in 2 ball leagues, and have a gf (y'all know how much time and attention they demand), i hardly have time for myself and i was still able to ship my stuff from canada to my elf on time. some of you need to learn how to manage your time better or get off NT and get out and take care of your business before you sit yourself down in front of the computer for hours at a time.

got my second package to from my SS... but due to the loss of my phone I won't be able to take a pic until the 31st....

nonetheless, thank you SS, you hit the list on the head....

had a great SS this year and I hooked up my elf...good SS experience

NOT GONNA TRY TO SWAY PEOPLE HERE.

BUT SOMETIMES SIUTATIONS DO ARISE, WHERE A PRIORITY POPS UP.

I DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO SEND MY GIFT OUT ON TIME

BC MY HOUSE GOT BROKEN INTO...

MERRY XMAS RIGHT???

I SILENTLY CONTACTED MY ELF HERE

AND I ALSO EMAILED GRIZZLY REGARDING THE DB SS.

DO I FEEL LIKE A SUMBAG? YES?

WAS I A DEADBEAT? IDK, U TELL ME.

I HAD THE GIFTS BUT SO MUCH W PLOICE REPORTS AND INSURANCE GOT IN THE WAY.

WOULD I BE MAD IF I WERE NOT INVITED TO PARTICIPATE NEXT YEAR? IDK

ALL I KNOW IS 90% OF MY KICKS GOT STOLEN. MY ELECTRONICS GOT STOLEN.

YEA I GOT SOME NICE STUFF FOR XMAS FROM MY FRIENDS AND FAMB

BUT U KNOW WHAT SHTUFF HAPPENED TO ME.

SO KINH AU KNOWS AND HIS STUFF SHOULD ARRIVE NEXT WEEK BC IM FROM NJ AND HES FROM WINNIPEG.

SHOULD I HAVE BEEN A DEADBEAT AND NOT PAY $40 FOR SHIPPING FEES TO CANADA? NO!

I SENT MY STUFF LATE BECAUSE I GOT INTO A SITUATION I COULD NOT CONTROL.

BUT IN SOME PEOPLE'S EYES THAT MAKES ME A SCUMBAG.

A DEADBEAT WHO GOT ROBBED OF THE MAJORITY OF HIS SNEAKER COLLECTION.

AND WHAT DID I DO WRONG????

NADA.

PEACE

tumblr_md95uagwKT1qck737.gif

Wait you're getting mad at him because you sent stuff that wasn't even in his questionnaire? Where they do that at? It's not hard to go online and buy some niners shirts

No, I'm not mad at him at all. However instead of just ordering him a T shirt I wanted to get him a jersey so I waited until I get paid before I went out and look for it. As I said I couldn't find any and if I ordered online it would've been too late to send. So I treated it as if I were shopping for a family member and bought what I thought he would use. Since I know it gets cold in VA I bought him a glove. The bracelet I bought cause I thought it looked nice and the book was just to poke fun at the fact that he would drive for hours just to go see a stripper. And the glove isn't cheap, so instead of throwing it away I can return it and get him a gift card to buy whatever he wanted instead.

Back
Top Bottom