2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

damn this is still going on...

these people should've been banned new years eve..
mean.gif

and also not allowed to log on until they have emailed their elf tracking info..

Last edited:
:smh: I'm in a rep giving type of mood +1 to all 3 above this post...I could care less now cuz my ELF actually didn't have too...but he went out of his way and got me a gift due to my deadbeat but...after that email SMH at my SS no excuse after the reasoning and another broken promise of a tracking :smh: ....

SHOUT OUT TO MY ELF UNCALLEDBOY for getting me something even THOUGH HE DIDN'T HAVE TOO!!! +1 rep

MY OFFICIAL DEADBEAT SS IS HIGHROLLER...ban this guy
mean.gif
i pm the guy on the 9th asking what was going on since I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. He in turns messages me on the 10th

HiGHROLLER
Jan 10, 2013 at 3:35 pm

Yeah man. Sorry I had a crazy end of the year w/traveling, work, etc. Life happens and Im sorry that I neglected to send your gift out. I'll hit you with the tracking number tomorrow. Hope you enjoy! I dont check NT often so sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Now it's the 15th
mean.gif
i checked when was his last visit...for a guy who doesn't go on NT a lot he seems to troll a lot...he was on 40 mins ago and still no tracking or initiative to send me an update...I'm tired of giving this guy a chance I think my patience has run out with him...it's been over a month and a couple of weeks past the initial email with which he said that it was coming.

TIME TO DO WORK and BAN!
"JUST BE GRATEFUL BOTTOM LINE... to me it's not too big of an issue I'm just glad my elf loved what he got.
happy.gif
"

....sounds familiar? That's what you said about ppl complaining about receiving wack gifts. Now you want to ban your deadbeat SS bc you didn't get a gift? I thought it wasnt a big issue because your elf loved what he got. Hypocrite.

Again if you have a deadbeat please post who they are. I will contact them to get an update, if they fail to provide tracking they will be banned.
My ss and my elf were amazing people this year. But if I didn't receive a gift I wouldn't be upset Christmas is suppose to be about giving not really about what I got or how much it cost. I get why u would ban someone but I don't think it's fair like not everyone intended to get over on a gift exchange at least I don't think so. I don't feel like typing a long response but I don't think u should ban the dead beats just prevent them from going in on the next ss. And to prevent them from creating other sn's to participate next year justice it so any an what was created after 12/1/2012 can't participate

"JUST BE GRATEFUL BOTTOM LINE... to me it's not too big of an issue I'm just glad my elf loved what he got. :D "

....sounds familiar? That's what you said about ppl complaining about receiving wack gifts. Now you want to ban your deadbeat SS bc you didn't get a gift? I thought it wasnt a big issue because your elf loved what he got. Hypocrite.

lol hey Mr. POST POLICE I was replying to baby jumpman's post about reporting our deadbeats if you were able to comprehend my post 5 posts above yours I said I am GRATEFUL that my ELF got me something even though he didn't have too, my SS flaked. REREAD what you just quoted and make sure it's in context GENIUS :nerd: so like I said I could care less now since MY SS lied ok (PLAIN ENGLISH TRANSLATION FOR YOU it doesn't bother me anymore after those 2 emails he posted just don't want someone else to get another dead beat like I did this year for next year's SS ) :wink: and I AM ONCE AGAIN THANKFUL I GOT SOMETHING even though it wasn't from my SS but from my ELF instead. BTW why does this concern you??? You weren't even part of SS this year :smh: :x quit TROLLING posts to try and prove a point in which doesn't concern you.

Last edited:
"JUST BE GRATEFUL BOTTOM LINE... to me it's not too big of an issue I'm just glad my elf loved what he got.
happy.gif
"

lol hey Mr. POST POLICE I was replying to baby jumpman's post about reporting our deadbeats if you were able to comprehend my post 5 posts above yours I said I am GRATEFUL that my ELF got me something even though he didn't have too, my SS flaked. REREAD what you just quoted and make sure it's in context GENIUS
nerd.gif
so like I said I could care less now since MY SS lied ok (PLAIN ENGLISH TRANSLATION FOR YOU it doesn't bother me anymore after those 2 emails he posted just don't want someone else to get another dead beat like I did this year for next year's SS )
wink.gif
and I AM ONCE AGAIN THANKFUL I GOT SOMETHING even though it wasn't from my SS but from my ELF instead. BTW why does this concern you??? You weren't even part of SS this year
mean.gif
sick.gif
quit TROLLING posts to try and prove a point in which doesn't concern you.
lol wth...u said that to people not getting reasonable gifts....this was a couple a days ago too, so it has nothing to do with you getting a gift from your elf. I'm just calling you out hypocrite. lol it doesn't really concern me....i just dont like hypocrites...meaning you...you hypocrite.

My ss and my elf were amazing people this year. But if I didn't receive a gift I wouldn't be upset Christmas is suppose to be about giving not really about what I got or how much it cost. I get why u would ban someone but I don't think it's fair like not everyone intended to get over on a gift exchange at least I don't think so. I don't feel like typing a long response but I don't think u should ban the dead beats just prevent them from going in on the next ss. And to prevent them from creating other sn's to participate next year justice it so any an what was created after 12/1/2012 can't participate

no they deserve to get banned. i bet a bunch of them planned to never give a gift in the first place. its people like that who ruin things that there probably wont be another secret santa again.

Im always tempted to join one of these ss on niketalk but its not structured very well to prevent deadbeats

My opinion would be to set a several years limit. if you havent been on niketalk for a long time you cannot participate.

new guys are less likely to care about being banned because all they have to do is get a new screen name.

whereas some of the old members care alot to keep their original screen name intact lol

or you could go with a deposit system

how long has secret santa been going on? 3 years?

Last edited:
So where is the assignment list?
On page 1. Heres the list that you were on and Bozo7000 was your SS cause his name is above yours on the list.
Sole Searchin
Seasoned Vet
JayZ2001
KnockoutNed
BlazeKicks
JRaDaGreat72
Domc03
nawghtyhare
BigSupa
MooMooPanda
Cobra Kai
SouthCityDon
Oinker34
951 Guero
balloonoboy
djaward
kvsm23vs24
81ackMamba
CubanRef
RATxAxTAT
ProShares
Banki3z
DamokuNaSenshi
JFMartiMcDandruff
ElijahDukes
ShortyYoScart
NYCPosite
Binman3k3
ShaunHillFTW49
TxRook
ECook0808
BigPoppaBaker04
ooIRON MANoo
WhyteWunder
Blacklion23
DMXGod
ElPablo21
Yvespo3
SoleWoman
TimCity2000
ZyZyBalubah1 / MurderFace
ColdCity
ElGrenas
mustbefire
sho3tym
KuNasty88
4Wrestling
Raburns04
BOBTHEHOE
Ptrakarn23
Dakid23
FaulkIt28
jdizzle75
CLU713
Baby Jumpman
its murder 187
RufioRufioRufio
King Au
Bay1591
Bozo7000
solecity
Heres the list for the newcomers to SS
Af1 Jordan collecterz
magic61182
dubstyledj
iswearimcool
Yanky
Chaose57
OU Imran
Artest93
JRThumper85
il prescelto
JesusShuttlesworth34
BrockBo
JayPizzle
40InchBoost
Suge67
NickTheSneakerKid
Based Mod
puglife
imrichboy
jackknoff
USABasketball08
xsourdieselx
purplenurple1414
jcmojica24
Vic Vega 05
nawzlew
JKing0821
I Live In Texas
Taz92
3Dgarfly23
ssjjfar
***a5in11
HiGHROLLER
PYBOY28
uncalled4boy
DefconZero
Frank 7he T4nk
lets get it 1231
BallahB
TimelessFlight
H1N1Proof
AntiDope
GoldenTicket21
Kiiing
bwrestler15
RodrigoFresh
People who signed up late but still got to participate
rayray3thouand
revmatic32
mht214
dnycemodel
bryscoopplaygrifhold
malcmoney

Last edited:
On page 1. Heres the list that you were on and Bozo7000 was your SS cause his name is above yours on the list.

Sole Searchin

Seasoned Vet

JayZ2001

KnockoutNed

BlazeKicks

JRaDaGreat72

Domc03

nawghtyhare

BigSupa

MooMooPanda

Cobra Kai

SouthCityDon

Oinker34

951 Guero

balloonoboy

djaward

kvsm23vs24

81ackMamba

CubanRef

RATxAxTAT

ProShares

Banki3z

DamokuNaSenshi

JFMartiMcDandruff

ElijahDukes

ShortyYoScart

NYCPosite

Binman3k3

ShaunHillFTW49

TxRook

ECook0808

BigPoppaBaker04

ooIRON MANoo

WhyteWunder

Blacklion23

DMXGod

ElPablo21

Yvespo3

SoleWoman

TimCity2000

ZyZyBalubah1 / MurderFace

ColdCity

ElGrenas

mustbefire

sho3tym

KuNasty88

4Wrestling

Raburns04

BOBTHEHOE

Ptrakarn23

Dakid23

FaulkIt28

jdizzle75

CLU713

Baby Jumpman

its murder 187

RufioRufioRufio

King Au

Bay1591

Bozo7000

solecity
Heres the list for the newcomers to SS

Af1 Jordan collecterz

magic61182

dubstyledj

iswearimcool

Yanky

Chaose57

OU Imran

Artest93

JRThumper85

il prescelto

JesusShuttlesworth34

BrockBo

JayPizzle

40InchBoost

Suge67

NickTheSneakerKid

Based Mod

puglife

imrichboy

jackknoff

USABasketball08

xsourdieselx

purplenurple1414

jcmojica24

Vic Vega 05

nawzlew

JKing0821

I Live In Texas

Taz92

3Dgarfly23

ssjjfar

***a5in11

HiGHROLLER

PYBOY28

uncalled4boy

DefconZero

Frank 7he T4nk

lets get it 1231

BallahB

TimelessFlight

H1N1Proof

AntiDope

GoldenTicket21

Kiiing

bwrestler15

RodrigoFresh
People who signed up late but still got to participate

rayray3thouand

revmatic32

mht214

dnycemodel

bryscoopplaygrifhold

malcmoney

Thanks Bro, I did see the list on page one, but wasn't how the matching names thing worked. BOZO7000 came thru anyways. I was just curious.

lol hey Mr. POST POLICE I was replying to baby jumpman's post about reporting our deadbeats if you were able to comprehend my post 5 posts above yours I said I am GRATEFUL that my ELF got me something even though he didn't have too, my SS flaked. REREAD what you just quoted and make sure it's in context GENIUS :nerd: so like I said I could care less now since MY SS lied ok (PLAIN ENGLISH TRANSLATION FOR YOU it doesn't bother me anymore after those 2 emails he posted just don't want someone else to get another dead beat like I did this year for next year's SS ) :wink: and I AM ONCE AGAIN THANKFUL I GOT SOMETHING even though it wasn't from my SS but from my ELF instead. BTW why does this concern you??? You weren't even part of SS this year :smh: :x quit TROLLING posts to try and prove a point in which doesn't concern you.

i wasn't gonna say anything, but (among a bunch of other things) the word is "to"...not "too". i thought it was a typo the first time, but after like the 4th or 5th time i figured out it wasn't. pay attention in school young lad.

commendable of your elf though. glad you ended up with something.

Last edited:
[quote name="jehims"]

lol wth...u said that to people not getting reasonable gifts....this was a couple a days ago too, so it has nothing to do with you getting a gift from your elf. I'm just calling you out hypocrite. lol it doesn't really concern me....i just dont like hypocrites...meaning you...you hypocrite.
[/quote]

Yes, I did say, "to be grateful that you guys at least got something..." Okay let's re-read the statement you just wrote. You are right it has nothing to do with my elf because he wasn't my SS GENIUS!!! :smh: The reference made on this was about deadbeats/promise breakers. How does that make me a hypocrite I didn't receive anything from my assigned SS. I instead got something from my ELF in which I am indeed grateful. Learn how to re-read and digest what you read before you comment with such non-sense. It just makes you look foolish. Remember this, if you are calling someone a hypocrite you should look in the mirror, "Hypocrites are steeped in self-righteousness and go around condemning others. Hypocrites love to read and hear about the sins of others, repeating the garbage elsewhere, relishing in the dirty details of what OTHERS have done." :smh: Hence your last sentence of your above statement.

i wasn't gonna say anything, but (among a bunch of other things) the word is "to"...not "too". i thought it was a typo the first time, but after like the 4th or 5th time i figured out it wasn't. pay attention in school young lad.

commendable of your elf though. glad you ended up with something.

I appreciate your concern about my grammar kind sir. I do believe however, you should have done the same. It only took me one time to read through, to point out your mistakes on your comment above.

I wasn't going to say anything, but (among a bunch of other things) the word is, "to"...not "too". I thought it was a typo the first time, but after like the 4th or 5th time,I figured out it wasn't. Pay attention in school young lad.

I think you should have done the same if you are trying to give me a lesson on how to write and spell in the English language. Remember to be cool STAY IN SCHOOL!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by jehims  

Yes, I did say, "to be grateful that you guys at least got something..." Okay let's re-read the statement you just wrote. You are right it has nothing to do with my elf because he wasn't my SS GENIUS!!!
mean.gif
The reference made on this was about deadbeats/promise breakers. How does that make me a hypocrite I didn't receive anything from my assigned SS. I instead got something from my ELF in which I am indeed grateful. Learn how to re-read and digest what you read before you comment with such non-sense. It just makes you look foolish. Remember this, if you are calling someone a hypocrite you should look in the mirror, "Hypocrites are steeped in self-righteousness and go around condemning others. Hypocrites love to read and hear about the sins of others, repeating the garbage elsewhere, relishing in the dirty details of what OTHERS have done."
mean.gif
Hence your last sentence of your above statement.
lol do you realize why im calling you a hypocrite? You said receiving a gift is not big of an issue, as long as your elf is happy about the gift he got (kudos to you). But now your bishin about getting a deadbeat santa and he should be banned. I dont know why you were bashing me by saying im close minded, when I was just speaking my mind about ppl who got wack gifts or nothing at all.

And hypocrite means - a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

So for you, not receiving a gift is more than a big issue when you're making a tremendous amount of deal out of it. Just admit that you contradicted yourself.

Last edited:
Yes, I did say, "to be grateful that you guys at least got something..." Okay let's re-read the statement you just wrote. You are right it has nothing to do with my elf because he wasn't my SS GENIUS!!! :smh: The reference made on this was about deadbeats/promise breakers. How does that make me a hypocrite I didn't receive anything from my assigned SS. I instead got something from my ELF in which I am indeed grateful. Learn how to re-read and digest what you read before you comment with such non-sense. It just makes you look foolish. Remember this, if you are calling someone a hypocrite you should look in the mirror, "Hypocrites are steeped in self-righteousness and go around condemning others. Hypocrites love to read and hear about the sins of others, repeating the garbage elsewhere, relishing in the dirty details of what OTHERS have done." :smh: Hence your last sentence of your above statement.
I appreciate your concern about my grammar kind sir. I do believe however, you should have done the same. It only took me one time to read through, to point out your mistakes on your comment above.

I wasn't going to say anything, but (among a bunch of other things) the word is, "to"...not "too". I thought it was a typo the first time, but after like the 4th or 5th time,I figured out it wasn't. Pay attention in school young lad.

I think you should have done the same if you are trying to give me a lesson on how to write and spell in the English language. Remember to be cool STAY IN SCHOOL!

i actually understand what i'm typing though. i choose not to use proper punctuation, but when i saw you repeatedly use the word "too" instead of "to", i realized that you were obviously just uneducated on the matter. maybe you're just suffering from some side effects from watching your boy pacquiao go to sleep a few weeks ago?

I don't know why but :lol:

My secret santa came through today, huge Thank You to NYCPOSITE!!
Seriously you went above and beyond what I was expecting, I'm truly thankful man
:wow: :nthat:

No prob man. Happy you enjoyed it. My bad with the delay just been crazy with work and my business. Can't wait till I have a day off :smh:

Back
Top Bottom