2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

The thing is, that if we let these dudes off with no repercussion then next year there wil be more dead beats and just dudes tryna come up on gifts... Yea yea its not all about receiving but people want to take advantage of others and thats not right...

Deadbeats need to be banned, not because ppl aren't grateful or any of that other BS but if rules are broken then there must be consequences. Without rules there would be chaos...see the Ten Commandments for reference. And my vote for best gift goes to chewbacka mask

My secret santa came through today, huge Thank You to NYCPOSITE!!
Seriously you went above and beyond what I was expecting, I'm truly thankful man
eek.gif
nthat.gif
Wow @ the N7's

Never thanked my Santa last year and I've felt bad about it he hooked me up to. Then my elf never told me if he like this things hope this year goes better I'm going all out for my elf hope it's JESUSSHUTTLESWORTH34 so I can make up for last year

One of the only things I look forward to doing every year. Shout out to ElPablo again for my gifts. Come on Cinco do it again.
(Starts chant)One more year! One more year! One more year!

Last edited:
Hope this is done this year. I still bump my nas CD and the shot glasses get used atleast once a month :smokin

Would be interested in doing it this year, Not sure how much i could spend but would feel good to do something for someone I don't really know. Really get into the holiday spirit. Would someone be able to explain the elf thing? Did I miss that part in the original post? Is there a minimum/maximum ?

Back
Top Bottom