2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
did manu pay off them miami drug lords or does he owe them another favor?

You guys are crazy thinking this is gonna be a 4 or 5 game series for either team.

Heat in 6. They'll win one of the first two games in SA and win games 3 & 4, lose game 5, and wrap it up in game 6 at the Triple A.

Raps in 4

*waits for someone to refer to Lebron as "Lebby" *

Last edited:
I personally don't see how the Heat pull this off, I would take the Spurs in 5, but I'll give Lebron the respect of an extra game of respect.

Spurs in 6.

DWade looks good.
Bench is fairly healthy.
Bron is still the best basketball player in the world.
Miami gets it done again, less games the better hope they sweep won't disrespect Big Tim and say I expect it tho.

spurs in 6 but if parker's ankle is an issue then heat in 6. Big 3 era Heat have never won a game 1 in a playoff series when they are the road team. but they have also have never been down 2-0.

im going heat in 6.  

split the first 2 in san antonio,  take 2 of 3 in miami, and seal the deal in game 6.

like last year though game 6 will be like the road teams game 7.  every time in the 2-3-2 format the road team up 3-2 loses game 6, they lose game 7 also.

should be a good series though.

Heat in 7 ....

This thread feels like im watching the game on a black n white tv ....

im going heat in 6.  

split the first 2 in san antonio,  take 2 of 3 in miami, and seal the deal in game 6.

like last year though game 6 will be like the road teams game 7.  every time in the 2-3-2 format the road team up 3-2 loses game 6, they lose game 7 also.

should be a good series though.

Bruh the Finals is now 2-2-1-1-1.

Just like the Indiana series, MIA is going to has to steal one the first two games. With Parker's ankle and the Heat big 3 playing well, I'm guessing game 1 will be Miamis best chance to steal HCA.

Bruh the Finals is now 2-2-1-1-1.

Just like the Indiana series, MIA is going to has to steal one the first two games. With Parker's ankle and the Heat big 3 playing well, I'm guessing game 1 will be Miamis best chance to steal HCA.
i goofed,  never realized they went back to the old 2-2-1-1-1 format for the finals.

well in that case heat in 6 still.    split the first 2 in miami,  take 3 and 4 at home, lose 5, and close it out in 6  with game 6 being their game 7 to avoid going back to san antonio.

Spurs in 5. Win the 1st 2 in convincing fashion at home. Miami wins Game 3. Game 4 best of the series, San Antonio in a close one. Close it out in 5 in dominating fashion. Timmy D, Manu and Pop ride off into the sunset. NT implodes.

I don't where all this so called the spurs are dominant came from. Just last week people were saying they weren't gonna get past okc after they lost two straight. Now there's no way they can lose to Miami. Living in the moment I guess

I don't where all this so called the spurs are dominant came from. Just last week people were saying they weren't gonna get past okc after they lost two straight. Now there's no way they can lose to Miami. Living in the moment I guess

Well considering the fact that it took a miracle for them to lose it last year in game 6 and they're the same team while Miami isn't... I'd say it's a pretty safe pick.

Well considering the fact that it took a miracle for them to lose it last year in game 6 and they're the same team while Miami isn't... I'd say it's a pretty safe pick.
And I could say it took a miracle from Danny green to knock down 25 3s in 5 games. Bosh had 0 confidence at all against the spurs because it was crushed against Indy last year so he continued to struggle. Wade played under average except for a few games and was having his knee drained before games just to play. If wade and bosh play how they have been threw the playoffs there's no way it's gonna be easy for the spurs. There's just way to many open shots for Miami.

I would think Wade not being hobbled this time makes Miami much more formidable.

His jumper in particular has been on point

Last edited:
Wade being much more active on both ends of the ball will help a lot. You could just tell the way he would swarm for steals he's feeling better.

Both teams traded blowouts last year. I don't see how either team could be considered a decisive favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom