2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if the Heat lose it will Impact Lebrons legacy and stir up a ton of talk as did the finals against Dallas
Maybe. I guess it'll depend on how they lose and how the rest of the series goes.  If he kills it, and they still lose, then this won't matter.  If he sucks all series, his performance as a whole will be criticized.  It's hard to say if he stayed in that they for sure would have won.  Although, I personally think they likely would have won if he stayed in and played at his normal level.

/thread

i can bet money that ive played more games of basketball than most of you on here SRS

ive been injured, not severely. SUCK IT UP! im not even getting paid to play and i still play.

you at least play college ball?

hope your competition aint just fat dudes hooping at the gym.

This game will never be about how well the Spurs have played:smh: .

Oh Look Steven A Smith on a tirade. Sigh.....
its typical but whatever,
we have to play better next game, tooooo many turnovers today
With so many of them being unforced too... Pops gonna let him have.

Danny Green is a master troll man I cant stand it. I used to think Gary Neal was bad, but this guy is something else

I hope they carry lebron to the bus
laugh.gif

you don't expect an sprinter to run a marthaton. both athletes but they train for different sports.

bro each athlete conditions according to their sport i agree but why is this a recurring incident ? he should do something about it.

What would ya say if he still played and really sucked? Would it make things better or would your irrational hatred for LeBron make another excuse as to why he's "soft?"

That magic tweet :lol:

Heat have won too many series after losing game 1. But still the spurs can play much better.

Duncan goes out of his way to not give lebron any props :smokin

There were 9 other players on that court and they all went through the same thing. Even though Lebron was out, the Heat left too many people open for 3's. There was no defense by Wade and the rest of Heat. This is the NBA Finals, suck it up!! It's that simple.

cramps are hell, even after running 8.3 miles nonstop when I stopped and walked I felt my legs immediately tighten up. Its unfortunate but he is a professional. This is Texas and he should have stayed hydrated. Come on now 

FACT: I know nurses who deal with leg cramps everyday, these lil *** girls lift grown men 2-3 times their size from one bed to another. They never sit down, they never go home, they work through it and finish their shift.

FACT: Kobe has played through far worse injury than leg cramps.

#FACTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom