2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't get a chance to see this earlier, but it's pretty amazing the fluidity with which the spurs have played

you can really tell who in this thread is a real fan of the sport and who is a causal fan. clear as day :lol:

Mark my words if the Spurs don't win game 5 they will find themselves in a game 7 in SA. I can't see the Heat losing all 3 home games I just can't.
Exactly why i said i think the 2-3-2 format would have benefited the Spurs in this situation

didn't get a chance to see this earlier, but it's pretty amazing the fluidity with which the spurs have played

it truly is remarkable.

thats the real way basketball should be played. too much isolation and bailout nowadays

the music though :lol:

Last edited:
Mark my words if the Spurs don't win game 5 they will find themselves in a game 7 in SA. I can't see the Heat losing all 3 home games I just can't.
do you really really think the heat can win the next three games in a row? really?

the spurs this year are easily superior to last year's. i mean is it safe to say that at least?

1 more win before my man Timmy gets that fifth cementing himself as the best player since Michael
smokin.gif
chill bro are your trying to rustle all the kobe fans up

One more game...ONE MORE GAME until Timothy 'Fundamental Excellence' Duncan has the same amount of rings as The Rapist and solidifies himself as the best PF to ever play the game.

Feeling blessed :smokin

You can hardly call that 2pt victory the heat had a legit W. A costly TO or missed FTs decided that game. The spurs are clearly outmatching them, evident in these 15 point victories.

I hope the spurs take next game on Father's Day and send Tim Duncan off with honor.

LeBron is averaging 27 7 and 4 on 60% shooting. The spurs are just a much better team than the heat right now. Watching the spurs play this beautifully is a lot of fun though.

man i missed this face of pure resignation earlier

wonder what was going on in his head and if it brought him back down a little closer to earth 

856661441.jpg

Jimmy Kimmel did another Lie Witness News with Heat fans that will be shown on his show tonight. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

man i missed this face of pure resignation earlier

wonder what was going on in his head and if it brought him back down a little closer to earth 

856661441.jpg

"I told Kevin Durant I'd make him respect my place in history again, but the refs trippin"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom