2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 more win before my man Timmy gets that fifth cementing himself as the best player since Michael
smokin.gif
lol when was the last time Tim Duncan played a full season plus averaging at least 35 minutes in playoff?

let's see if Kobe's even playing at Tim's age
Jordan played into his 40. Kobe definitely can too but he already said he's going to walk away if he's not producing as the main guy. Any NBA star if healthy can play well into their late 30s. The main argument is whether that player play as the the main guy or a guy who play limited minutes and get a limited role. Anyone who think Duncan was producing as the main guy and say he's the best player for the Spurs are just trolling. Duncan is arguably the best PF ever but he's not the the best player ever since Jordan. Good for Duncan because he's about to get his 5th ring but he wasn't the main guy for Spurs since 2007

Last edited:
How are the spurs gonna lose tho? :lol: like how? We've seen 4 games of this, we know who both teams are by now. Lebron can't do much more, wade is not a factor, neither is bosh. Chalmers gonna go nuts? Spurs all of a sudden start playing iso ball and give up open layups all night? It's a wrap b, finito. Donezo, comprende

How are the spurs gonna lose tho? :lol: like how? We've seen 4 games of this, we know who both teams are by now. Lebron can't do much more, wade is not a factor, neither is bosh. Chalmers gonna go nuts? Spurs all of a sudden start playing iso ball and give up open layups all night? It's a wrap b, finito. Donezo, comprende

Ehhh I mean if Lebron goes ballistic then they can win game 5 maybe...and even then that's a stretch.

I'm from the party who believes the Heat are done. However, Lebron can win a game or 2 for you. He's done it before. Doubt he does it again, but it could happen.

Bron can go video game, it won't matter if they can't fix their defense. Spurs getting open shots at will. Lay ups, threes, etc...

How are the spurs gonna lose tho?
laugh.gif
like how? We've seen 4 games of this, we know who both teams are by now. Lebron can't do much more, wade is not a factor, neither is bosh. Chalmers gonna go nuts? Spurs all of a sudden start playing iso ball and give up open layups all night? It's a wrap b, finito. Donezo, comprende
yeah i just don't see it. maybe the heat can win the next game, but three games in a row? against this (improved) spurs team?

spurs have dominated all games even though they lost the second one (they lost that in the last few minutes of the game, but otherwise had the heat in check)

just don't see the heat catching the same breaks they caught when they won last year

GOSPURSGO!

Much Love to any true SA fan on this board. They SHOCKED the world tonight. Been on a mission since the Game 7 2013 loss.
1 more Game until Ring #5. Haters Gon' Hate.

PO

Last edited:
Spurs should have won the series already. Smh at the refs for game 2
:lol: what the hell didn't he refs do in game 2 to hand Miami the game? They gave them 4 Straight bogus FTS and the spurs missed all 4 which could have built the spurs lead. Yet the refs some how helped Miami?

Bron can go video game, it won't matter if they can't fix their defense. Spurs getting open shots at will. Lay ups, threes, etc...

If he goes VGJ mode then I would believe it would have an effect on their defense. It's much easier to play defense when you're putting the ball in the hoop and not turning it over on the other end.

I see what you're saying, I've just seen this too many times. They're not gonna lose because they can't win one game, they're gonna lose because they can't win 3 and at some point during the game the spurs are gonna break their backs, break their spirit and show them that resistance is futile

Word.

Series is over. :smokin :smokin

I'm a Heat fan but the Spurs deserve all the credit in the world. The Heat are playing with no Heart or Effort, it's that simple. I don't think I would ever leave people that open playing at the the park. The Heat can make all the excuses that they're tired and they have gone to 4 straight finals but there is absolutely NO excuse to Play and Lose this way, NONE!!

Despite what these clowns on NT, twitter, and first take may lead you to believe, Lebron is as good as logical, sensible people make him out to be.

See what he did against boston in a must win, against detroit, hell tonight alone he had 19 of the Heat's first 21 points in the 3rd quarter or something like that. He literally is capable of having some incredible moments man.

I don't see no way in hell that the heat can win 3 games in a row, however I also didn't see the spurs going up 3-1 either.

Point is, Lebron is capable of doing some outstanding things and we don't know what can happen. No way the heat win 3 in a row to me, but I don't think game 5 is an automatic coronation either. We'll see, but I'm not counting Lebron out fully yet. He's that good.

I'm a Heat fan but the Spurs deserve all the credit in the world. The Heat are playing with no Heart or Effort, it's that simple. I don't think I would ever leave people that open playing at the the park. The Heat can make all the excuses that they're tired and they have gone to 4 straight finals but there is absolutely NO excuse to Play and Lose this way, NONE!!

It wasn't even lack of heart or effort tonight, they getting blown by on defense by everyone. Series has been a combination of wear and tear, not being as good as previous years, being outcoached and most of all getting whooped by a flat out better team.

Last edited:
This isn't about how poorly the Heat are playing. It's about how well the Spurs are playing, and the Spurs being hungry to win a title after what happened to them last year. LeBron's going to get the blame no matter what, but this is just about the Spurs taking matters into their own hands and dominating. When a team is clicking on all cylinders, there's nothing you can do about it.
Given the way the Spurs dominated the past two games on the road, I think this one is over in 5. Miami doesn't have an answer for what they're facing right now, and I don't think the Spurs are going to take the pedal off the gas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom