2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what im talking about. Dude said Leonards defense on Lebron was the reason SA won, when it clearly wasn't
James still had a damn good series

How wasn't it bro? C'mon man,

damned if he does,

damned if he doesn't....

but Bron can do no ******* wrong, unbelievable. Kawhi can't get no ******* props out here.

How was it not? Because the only was the Heat would have won is if Bron went for 80 every game and shot 100%
SA won because MIA couldn't rotate on defense to save their god damn lives, Lebron included
I never said Bron couldn't do wrong, but chill out with the crazy hate :x

The Heat lost because they overhelped on defense which is bad to do when a team can shoot and swing the ball like the 2014 Spurs did, it also left them fatigued always playing that way

Wade didn't play well for the amount of plays they ran plays for him and Bosh really never got involved offensively and he didn't finish when he did

Last edited:
How many minutes of basketball have the big 3 played in total since 2002?

I'd like to know that.

Please, save the minutes played nonsense. No one has more mileage than the Spurs.

Pop rest his players, Spo plays his players like its NBA 2K with the fatigue turned off and he's pressing the turbo button every time down :lol:

That's not what im talking about. Dude said Leonards defense on Lebron was the reason SA won, when it clearly wasn't
James still had a damn good series

How wasn't it bro? C'mon man,

damned if he does,

damned if he doesn't....

but Bron can do no ******* wrong, unbelievable. Kawhi can't get no ******* props out here.

How was it not? Because the only was the Heat would have won is if Bron went for 80 every game and shot 100%
SA won because MIA couldn't rotate on defense to save their god damn lives, Lebron included
I never said Bron couldn't do wrong, but chill out with the crazy hate :x

The Heat lost because they overhelped on defense which is bad to do when a team can shoot and swing the ball like the 2014 Spurs did, it also left them fatigued always playing that way

Wade didn't play well for the amount of plays they ran plays for him and Bosh really never got involved offensively and he didn't finish when he did
This i can agree with. repped

Pop rest his players, Spo plays his players like its NBA 2K with the fatigue turned off and he's pressing the turbo button every time down :lol:

Again bro, who has played more since the Spurs forming the big 3 in 2002?

simple question....

and that doesn't even factor in the fact that Timmy has about 10000 minutes played over LeBron in their careers.

that doesn't even include olympics and international play.

Last edited:
made it tougher on him? yes, but Lebron still had a damn good series offensively
If yall gonna go at Lebron, do it for his defense.
Why is that so hard to get?

nobody is saying Bron played poorly bro, but on the biggest stage he didn't play as well as he could've had he faced softer defense.

not even Paul George could lock up Bron like Kawhi did this whole series.

Not even Jimmy Butler.

Not even prime Matrix circa 2011.

Marion by far shut down Lebron like no other. What Marion did defensively that series was :x

speaking of olympics, isn't it kind of funny that Ginobli balled on the whole 2004 US basketball team (which included Timmy) for Argentina?

I wonder if Ginobli ever pokes fun at Tim for that. :lol:

Pop rest his players, Spo plays his players like its NBA 2K with the fatigue turned off and he's pressing the turbo button every time down
laugh.gif
who was gonna sub in for lebron? james jones? stoned beasley?
laugh.gif

the heat bench was horrible this year, should have never let mike miller go.

When you bulid a team like the Heat did with 3 All-NBA type of players you cant expect to have a dominant bench,

They had got around that by effectively having Wade sub for Lebron but Wade was very ineffective this series in that role

nobody is saying Bron played poorly bro, but on the biggest stage he didn't play as well as he could've had he faced softer defense.

not even Paul George could lock up Bron like Kawhi did this whole series.

Not even Jimmy Butler.

Not even prime Matrix circa 2011.

In truth I believe Shawn Marion & the Mavs did a better job defensively on LeBron. So much so, it was very clear they were in his head in a bad way by the end of the series. I don't think I've ever seen him on the basketball court quite like that, aside from Boston/Cle in 2010. This year he was very dominant on the offensive end for large stretches of basically every game. The bigger issue seemed to be defensively, as he was not able to make enough of an impact to really even affect the Spurs rhythm at all--and a huge part of Miami basketball is swarming and creating turnovers to spring the break...wasn't happening.

San Antonio is as sharp of a club, especially offensively, as I have ever seen. They were merciless at attacking the Heat's defense and relentlessly exploited their weak rotations, lack of interior post presence, and bench depth. It was both beautiful and brutal to watch. In truth I know many, many people will take this moment to rejoice in LeBrons defeat, but it's clear to me there is not much one man could have done to alter the outcome of this series.....this was about a team with one goal and fire to fuel their hearts. Respect to the spurs, we'll deserved Champions.

Last edited:
Whether LeBron goes or stays, if it's still in the eastern conference - he's pretty much guaranteed a Finals appearance next year. The east is a complete joke. If he goes to Cleveland, I truly believe he'd lead that team to the finals. Not so much a testament to that Cavs roster but just how good LeBron is and how bad everyone else is in the east.

If he decides to go somewhere out west, he's done for. He knows that so he won't try it, he's a smart dude lol.

Whether LeBron goes or stays, if it's still in the eastern conference - he's pretty much guaranteed a Finals appearance next year. The east is a complete joke. If he goes to Cleveland, I truly believe he'd lead that team to the finals. Not so much a testament to that Cavs roster but just how good LeBron is and how bad everyone else is in the east.

With Kyrie and a #1 overall draft pick on that team with him, it's not like he'd be playing with a team of scrubs....

If he decides to go somewhere out west, he's done for. He knows that so he won't try it, he's a smart dude lol.

While I do agree on all counts---the NBA is a crazy business, and at any time significant trades, roster moves, drafts, and free agent signings can very quickly alter the landscape as we know it. It seems now as if the Eastern Conference will forever be a cakewalk, truth be told there is a ******** of talent coming in the league this year, as well as a handful of big name free agents. Only saying that ....it's really not set in stone for things to stay the way they are now

someone pointed it out but wow I never noticed that bosh is always alone when he goes to the podium, but bron and wade are always together.

:lol: DAT 3rd Wheel.

Last edited:
someone pointed it out but wow I never noticed that bosh is always alone when he goes to the podium, but bron and wade are always together.

:lol: DAT 3rd Wheel.

I think when you've been on earth since the cretaceous period, I think you're kind of used to being alone.....

people coming and going.....

I don't think Bosh would want it any other way.

Last edited:
Woke up in the middle of the night and watched the re-run. It was just as glorious as the first time watching. Please let this be the last we have to see LeBron, fairy raptor and scumbag together in Miami.

If lebron leaves Miami because of this loss I'm done with dude. I respect leaving Cleveland but I won't respect this. If he is truly great he will tell Riley to blow up the roster f a big three, get some real pieces and a bench and use this for fuel. MIA needs a damn center and pg and stop getting old washed up players. Lebron needs to turn into a mental animal and use this loss to motivate and get better. Use this summer to get some rest

There's no great point guard or center Miami can just add this summer. LeBron is gonna have to join on with another team that already has those pieces in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom