2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at the replay, LeBron should have went up for the layup

def. he gets the basket or the foul call with hibbert up in the air

Lebron could of easily dunked that ball on the last Miami possession. After watching the replay there was no question.

I got faith in my boys man. I just want it to go 7 games so I can go Sunday since I didn't have a chance to go tonight due to work
frown.gif

How did LBJ only take 10 shots though? Young Messiah damn near took the night off
Because he was on the bench half the game.

I got faith in my boys man. I just want it to go 7 games so I can go Sunday since I didn't have a chance to go tonight due to work :frown:

How did LBJ only take 10 shots though? Young Messiah damn near took the night off
Did you watch the game? He played not even half the game because of having 5 fouls at the beginning of the 3rd quarter

I got faith in my boys man. I just want it to go 7 games so I can go Sunday since I didn't have a chance to go tonight due to work
frown.gif

LeBron barely played in the game.
laugh.gif

LeBron made the smart basketball play don't start with this choking nonsense again.

Wrong, he didn't this time. He should have went up he was right at the damn goal. Not a choke, but a rare wrong baskeball decision.

I agree, he should've went for a yam to tie it. Then again, if Bosh had made that, it would've been the right play. You gotta factor in he got 5 fouls on the road didn't wanna go to OT.

I got faith in my boys man. I just want it to go 7 games so I can go Sunday since I didn't have a chance to go tonight due to work :frown:

LeBron barely played in the game. :lol:

At least he's asking that because he went to work. There's other people in this thread who watched every bit of the game and will still ask that question :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom