2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
this national tv schedule this year has been horrible :x

just wow

wouldnt be shocked if they had horribe rating this year

ESPN rarely gets marquee games on Wednesdays and Fridays. Always been that way.

Damn where are the Houston fans at 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

lakers kings on NBA tv????

nope, only two hours of garbage raptors coverage at 7 then a replay of raptors suns at 9

thanks nba tv canada 
indifferent.gif

480p streaming it is then 
mean.gif

Nobody at this Pelicans game in New Orleans versus the Thunder either. Pelicans up 22-11 after 6 minutes, starters sucking balls as always. Looking forward to Reggie and Lamb and then eventually Adams/Collison checking in. Brooks could do it now since we're so down, but he scripts this sort of thing regardless of situation. They usually come in around the 5 minute mark

The Sixers have shown me the blueprint on how to tank over the last few weeks. They just randomly sit out any combination of MCW, Thad, Hawes and Wroten whenever they feel like it. Their injuries are always just "sore knee", "sore ankle"....random **** that nobody actually saw happen inside an actual game. And they've picked up Hollis Thompson, Brandon Davies and a few other bodies pretty much off the street and put them into the actual rotation. So they're actually playing hard all the time but rarely ever do they put out all their best players together.

lakers kings on NBA tv????

nope, only two hours of garbage raptors coverage at 7 then a replay of raptors suns at 9

thanks nba tv canada :stoneface:

480p streaming it is then :smh:

they dont have twc in canada?

buy a slingbox and ship it to my house i can set it up so u can watch games off of my tv :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

nah, they just don't go. trust me. i got season tickets in the 2nd bowl, it pisses me off how empty the place is. i understand week nights, but on weekends it should be packed. houston is more of a "football city" and just casual fans of the rockets and astros. doesn't help that half of houston can't watch the rockets on tv

Yea most the people that have season tickets for the Toyota center are usually big companies. If they do go they just chill in the lounge and catch glimpses of the game.

During last years playoffs it was live tho
pimp.gif
 That how was packed

nah, they just don't go. trust me. i got season tickets in the 2nd bowl, it pisses me off how empty the place is. i understand week nights, but on weekends it should be packed. houston is more of a "football city" and just casual fans of the rockets and astros. doesn't help that half of houston can't watch the rockets on tv

That's the biggest problem right there. I have no doubt that a good number of people here still thought Lowry and Scola were still on the Rockets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom