2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the **** :lol:

First I've heard anything about an infection with MCW's knee. NT detectives need to get down to that Philly hospital and see if it's really true or just a cover for tanking.

First I've heard anything about an infection with MCW's knee. NT detectives need to get down to that Philly hospital and see if it's really true or just a cover for tanking.
Lol you were just saying how the 6ers were making stuff up to tank. Hahahahahaha props

Lol you were just saying how the 6ers were making stuff up to tank. Hahahahahaha props
Cleveland did the same thing with Kyrie last year.

Team spokesperson said he had a "bruised heel." Reporter asked him about it & he had no idea what the guy was talking about.

Last edited:
Fan: Hey Kyrie look at my shirt bruh

Kyrie: 
indifferent.gif

Fan: f*** u CP3

Griffin: f*** wit me 

*faces Griffin and shows the shirt*

*Griffin backpedals with the quickness*

roll.gif

roll.gif

Clippers are doing their part to close the gap between the West and East. 5 of their 8 losses are to the East, against only 3 wins against East teams. Miami and Indiana are one thing, but to have losses to Orlando, Atlanta and Cleveland to :stoneface:

Clippers are doing their part to close the gap between the West and East. 5 of their 8 losses are to the East, against only 3 wins against East teams. Miami and Indiana are one thing, but to have losses to Orlando, Atlanta and Cleveland to :stoneface:

:smh:

If that fan who ran onto the court for Kyrie was the same for the LeBron incident...Gotta be planned >D.

How Cleveland security gonna miss the same dude twice? :nerd:

Woodson is gone by Christmas. 20 point deficit with a few minutes left in the first.

If that fan who ran onto the court for Kyrie was the same for the LeBron incident...Gotta be planned >D.

How Cleveland security gonna miss the same dude twice? :nerd:

I think it was a different dude… not 100% sure though

The way the writing on the shirt is was the same as the LeBron incident so it could be :lol:

how does woodson expect for the knicks to win when he plays with bargnani as C and melo as PF ? they wouldnt even take rebounds from joel anthony ....

I never thought anything could make me like Manny Pacqiao but he got a smidget of respect for disrespecting Chris Paul. Chris Paul is so ******g corny :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom