2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monta Ellis while in Milwaukee did an interview basically claiming that he was as good as DWade and during the interview he essentially said "Monta Ellis got everything D Wade got. Monta Ellis got it all"

:rofl: Right on! My man monta stays with the quotables.

I don't think you understand how bad Rudy Gay is right now.

Does this mean the Kings will stop using stat sheets?

Are you saying that this Kings team with Gay isn't more competitive than the one they had before this trade? Even if it's just marginally more competitive?

By no means are they close to a playoff team or anything, but they are better, relatively speaking.

This Boogie Cousins thing to do would be greeting Rudy with a stat sheet when they first meet each other.
laugh.gif
  my kinda teammate

Had high hopes for Rudy Gay coming into the season

He needs to get his act together

Not a Kings fan but I watch their games cause of Boogie,

Zeke-Gay-DWill-Boogie will be exciting to watch 

Between Zeke-ual, Gay and Boogie I can only imagine the chucking and when they get hot, the amount of points.

I cant wait to hear Bill Simmons' comments on this trade.
He called this months ago. Not Rudy Gay specifically, but the new Kings owner wanting to make a splash.
The Kings ownership has been on record of trying to be pro-active and make trades all season long.

Kinda funny that trading away Gay was Robert Pera Jr's first big splash move for the Grizz, now trading for Gay is Vivek's first big splash as a new owner 
laugh.gif

I cant wait to hear Bill Simmons' comments on this trade.
THIS.

but in the meantime we will settle for this....
Like the Rudy Gay deal 4 both teams. Sac source says they wanted to add talent , athleticism while changing roster. Tor looking to release $
— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) December 9, 2013
which means the Kings just got butt ****** on the deal. The rest of the NBA rejoices.

Last edited:
I know some family in Sac that are going HAM like they just landed a lotto pick :lol:
They're the casual NBA viewer type but they're gonna see how detrimental Rudy can be to that team.

I know some family in Sac that are going HAM like they just landed a lotto pick
laugh.gif

They're the casual NBA viewer type but they're gonna see how detrimental Rudy can be to that team.
I dunno, on a team where John Salmons and Patrick Patterson are averaging a total of 50 mpg and shooting 35% and 40% from the field respectively....

I don't see how Gay is gonna be that much worse than those two 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Let us never forget

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rudy Gay along with Joe Johnson are probably two of the top 5 most clutch players in the league though, for what it's worth.

wow just now hearing about this trade....what the hell kings? why u traded away little divac aka vlade vasquez??

i guess the new kings owner likes bricks of the non gold kind

and johnny snipes too?

Last edited:
Let us never forget

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rudy Gay along with Joe Johnson are probably two of the top 5 most clutch players in the league though, for what it's worth.

:lol: :lol:

"NOOOO!! IT'S RUDY GAY!!"

wow just now hearing about this trade....what the hell kings? why u traded away little divac aka vlade vasquez??

i guess the new kings owner likes bricks of the non gold kind

and johnny snipes too?

LOL! Vlade Vasquez!! That is a good one sir.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom