2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings now have a go to clutch scorer, but they can be scary next season if ben mac takes that next step

Jimmer>>jennings

Losing Jarrett and Landry really hurt the warriors imo 
eyes.gif
JO has been serviceable. its too early to tell whether or not they miss Jack b/c Iggy has been out
Fair enough. Iggy is the 2nd/3rd most important player on the team. 

I'm like 90% sure the green screen arena that the NBA used for the Christmas commercial was based on Arco Arena 
nerd.gif

Damn, Monta is light years ahead of OJ at the 2 guard position :lol: he really has found the perfect role for himself.

Kings now have a go to clutch scorer, but they can be scary next season if ben mac takes that next step

Jimmer>>jennings

He's gotta learn how to dribble to be more than what he is now, which normally doesn't happen once players hit the L. I'm a Ben Mac fan though.

I think it may be safe to say that DeJuan Blair cannot guard DeMarcus Cousins??   19pts and 10reb. and its halftime

DMC pouts and whines his way to 19 & 10 at the half. 

Gay will only **** all this up.

Am I doing it right?

Jason Kidd allegedly used "a 13-letter word" against assistant Lawrence Frank

Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd allegedly used "a 13-letter word" against assistant Lawrence Frank during a blow-up at some point following the team's loss in Orlando on Nov. 3.

In an expletive-laced rant, Kidd told Frank to sit down and be quiet.

"I'm the coach of this [13-letter word] team," Kidd said, according to NBA.com.

The argument ultimately led to Frank getting "reassigned" to a reduced role where he would produce "daily reports."

Frank was told at one point by somebody in the organization to curb his behavior on the bench during games and not be as active and demonstrative as he was earlier in the season, sources told ESPNNewYork.com. The week before he learned he would not be helping run practices or sit on the bench during games, it was definitely noticeable that Frank wasn't doing as much.
Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom