No 

I really hope one of your guesses is Australian 
nerd.gif
russian 
nerd.gif

if you end up being a white australian ill give you my next 10 reps 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Nothing will change with the new coach, maybe they try to run an offense that isn't Iso Melo but not much.

do you speak the mother language? 
nerd.gif
Just being Asian kinda stinks, I'm relatively short and I'm not that smart so I feel like I'm looked down on. Stereotypes suck, etc.

Technically I do, I tested for fluency when I got into the nursing program. But when I was last in HK I just got laughed at everytime I spoke, my own uncle told me I sounded like a white dude tryna speak cantonese 
tired.gif
alien.gif

Kings really could use Gay tonight.... we need another scorer out there

Roberson's rebounding is ridiculous though. His defense is above par as well although he got caught over closing out on Bayless a few times tonight. Reggie Jackson, we just might as well come to grips with the fact he is going to get some money from somebody and is gone. Although if he continues to hit 3s as he has, you could arguably play him alongside Russ much more often as the backcourt but the problem is still getting Bennett's tightwad *** to pay him. He probably already has ascended to George Hill type value.

Zach Randolph gave a fan courtside with down syndrome his shirt and went and smiled at him and it seemed like it meant a lot to him, was a nice moment that will probably go overlooked.

I think ultimately we'll pay lamb and Adams (based on the current roster).. We'll have Reggie for another season and then trade him in that summer when teams can make qualifying offers

If the team plays well in these games without thabo, he's gone before the deadline.. I guess based on this, Roberson will be made the starter.. Pj3 probably has to wait until next year to get in the rotation

And collison, will depend on if he comes back for cheap

Last edited:

do you speak the mother language? 
nerd.gif
Just being Asian kinda stinks, I'm relatively short and I'm not that smart so I feel like I'm looked down on. Stereotypes suck, etc.

Technically I do, I tested for fluency when I got into the nursing program. But when I was last in HK I just got laughed at everytime I spoke, my own uncle told me I sounded like a white dude tryna speak cantonese 
tired.gif
alien.gif

Kings really could use Gay tonight.... we need another scorer out there

If I didn't know Cantonese I would actually try and learn Mandarin for sure. But its too late for that, my mind is too simple to learn a new language at this point 
laugh.gif

They understand me with me using tons of hand gestures and chinese-accented english words sprinkled in 
laugh.gif

Which is hilarious, cuz I almost have a southern drawl in my normal voice 
roll.gif

Kings need to wake the **** up... this is pissing me off

Last edited:
Cantonese and mandarin are similar. If you know cantonese then you should be able to speak mandarin if you try to learn it. Writing and reading is a different story though :lol:. Speaking from experience.

Cantonese and mandarin are similar. If you know cantonese then you should be able to speak mandarin if you try to learn it. Writing and reading is a different story though
laugh.gif
. Speaking from experience.
is it? i have no idea what people are saying when they speak canto 
mean.gif

the canto-english accent is hilarious though 
roll.gif

grandtheft lurking in the shadows taking notes about rck 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom