2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides, everyone is overrating Asik.  Bad trade if it happens.

He's just a Kendrick Perkins on steroids, nothing special.

Last edited:
Rudy is looking good so far. Saw some "bad" shots in the highlights, but so far so good.

I'm more concerned about what effect he might have on Mclemore's growth.

getting out of that free for all, shot chucking, iso loving Toronto offense can do wonders for a player
Remember when the Kings used to play like that last season??

Good times 
laugh.gif

sure do. Keith Smart ball

I would look forward to Jeff Green getting abused by opposing power forwards in the West nightly. Again.

Edit:

Datz beat me before I could edit it. :lol:

Last edited:
he would definitely not be playing PF. jones and bass would be our 4s and in stretches bass would play 5. green and casspi would be our "small ball" 4s

I thought Milsap to Rockets was going to happen before ATL stole him. They should just go head and do that trade. Al & Asik would be interesting to see.

there's like 20 SFs in the top 10. what is going on :lol:

I think its because there's a pretty huge drop off after 1 and 2 (LeBron and KD) and, I guess, 3 (Melo). Everyone else is more debatable. But I think your boy Parsons has a legit claim to being a top 10 SF, as does Jared Dudely ......

(I wish).

I completely forgot about Paul George. He's 3 and climbing. Melo's 4.

Last edited:
I loved Jon Leuer at Wisconsin. Was definitely one of my sleepers going into the draft. Surprised the bucks and Cavs didn't give him a real chance.

there's like 20 SFs in the top 10. what is going on
laugh.gif
I think its because there's a pretty huge drop off after 1 and 2 (LeBron and KD) and, I guess, 3 (Melo). Everyone else is more debatable. But I think your boy Parsons has a legit claim to being a top 10 SF, as does Jared Dudely ......

(I wish).
can we make a NT top 10 sf list? i cant even think of that many all star worthy sfs in the league

bron

kd

melo

pg

iggy

kawaii leonard

parsons

gay

batum

deng

are the first 10 names that came to mind for me

can we make a NT top 10 sf list? i cant even think of that many all star worthy sfs in the league

bron

kd

melo

pg

iggy

kawaii leonard

parsons

gay

batum

deng

are the first 10 names that came to mind for me
solid list. Batum is always overlooked