2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
BHZ out here riding for Conley consistently :lol: :pimp:

He is underrated though, he was killing it in the playoffs before the Spurs, look forward to seeing him when Big Spanish gets healthy

Last edited:
If Wall's jumper does develop I don't know if Lillard will be substantially better than him, if at all.

Russ is playing like a weird Rondo/Kidd/Steve Francis hybrid last few games. Can't think of a comparison
6 double doubles in the last 7 games, some of the point/assists and some point/rebounds, probably had a triple double tonight but Denver's scorekeepers like their announcers, be trollin' and crybabyin' out there. He assisted Serge's first 5 baskets and I look on gamecast and he is only credited with 2.

I clicked on the stream right when they said the thing like, "Russ doesn't really want to pass that. He's not a pass first point guard, he's not even a pass second or third point guard," and they hate OKC with all their being over on Denver Stiffs. It's funny because to us, they're just meh, just another team, but OKC is villains to them. :rolleyes Too one sided to be called a rivalry yet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom