2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... Man if LeBron wanted the Scoring Title, he could TAKE IT from anyone. Average like 35 PPG while shooting 44%. His ability as a scorer is always downplayed because he does so many other things well, but year after year hes putting up 26PPG while only raising his percentages. He knows it and we all know it.

Not to mention offense does not revolve around only scoring the basketball. LeBron James is flat out a better offensive player than Carmelo Anthony.

All of this.

Not 100% sure, but I think Lebron made mention of this (in regards to scoring over 35ppg).

Melo is GREAT at scoring, but I'm tired of the "best scorer" in the league BS, because there are a few other guys who I feel do it better, and with more efficiency.
He sure did, and as expected, people got mad about it as if it wasnt nothing but true.

“If I really wanted to,” James said, “if I really wanted to be the scoring [champion] every single year — every single year — I could really do it. But it doesn’t matter.”

He should just go do it one year and end all the talking.

Last edited:
being a better all around player doesnt mean he is better offensive player.

all of you just watch statistics and nothing else , i guess de andre jordan has better offensive game than melo for you 

1. LeBron scores more efficiently from every area of the floor.

2. There's this thing called passing that happens to be part of offense. Not sure if you've heard of it. LeBron happens to one of the best in the game at it. His court vision, passing skills, and IQ are impeccable.

3. Whatever idiotic point you were trying to make about DeAndre Jordan is irrelevant.

I feel like the Melo slander does go a little too far at times, but this is why.

Maybe Anti IS DBD in disguise... Maybe it's his alter-ego :nerd:

Maybe he uses it to let out all his hateful thoughts while maintaining his clean image with his main screen name.

Maybe that's why he rides so hard for DBD... :nerd:

*cue weebay .gif*

nah. per dbd, ban attempts are useless

lol if you think antidope has a clean image. dude is nasty :evil:

Last edited:
I can't wait to hear what you guys say about Harden once he fails to do anything substantial in Houston and that teams goes nowhere...Melo has his faults and I wouldn't call myself a fan of the guy by any standard but the lengths people go to discredit him always confuses me. Melo has lost in the playoffs a lot...but leading a team to the playoffs is really ******g hard, especially in the West where he did it year after year since he was a rookie. The guy is a dummy and a chuck, Ill give you that but you guys are so quick to draw a hardline in the sand. K. Love/Harden are great players but as of now neither of those two guys have really done jack ****. ****, lets go back to the Olympics where all those guys were on the same team? Melo was better than both of them. Why is that? I'm not even saying Melo is better, I'm just saying its pretty superfluous with that group of players.

I can't wait to hear what you guys say about Harden once he fails to do anything substantial in Houston and that teams goes nowhere...Melo has his faults and I wouldn't call myself a fan of the guy by any standard but the lengths people go to discredit him always confuses me. Melo has lost in the playoffs a lot...but leading a team to the playoffs is really ******g hard, especially in the West where he did it year after year since he was a rookie. The guy is a dummy and a chuck, Ill give you that but you guys are so quick to draw a hardline in the sand. K. Love/Harden are great players but as of now neither of those two guys have really done jack ****. ****, lets go back to the Olympics where all those guys were on the same team? Melo was better than both of them. Why is that? I'm not even saying Melo is better, I'm just saying its pretty superfluous with that group of players.
Actually I think a lot of folks are starting to sour on harden. I've seen plenty of people here criticize him for being a black hole

Harden is also a terrible defender. But he's young and hasn't reached his ceiling, unlike Carmelo.
And he's a pretty good facilitator, and scores very efficiently because of the ridiculous number of fouls he "draws".

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I remember when people was calling Harden the best SG in the league and downplay my comments on his game last year. How  everything looking for Houston savior now.

Harden being a black hole is more a product of the lack of offense. He's a far better facilitator than melo is.

is chandler parson the sexiest nba player out today, like you want to french kiss the man (no 'mo)

They go above and beyond. KLove has never done anything and this is the first time his team has had a better record and still won't make the playoffs. And I'm a klove fan.

Harden is also a terrible defender. But he's young and hasn't reached his ceiling, unlike Carmelo.
And he's a pretty good facilitator, and scores very efficiently because of the ridiculous number of fouls he "draws".
Lol imagine if melo got the calls harden got. But I've been down wig harden since asu so I hope he does something noteworthy

:lol:  I remember when people was calling Harden the best SG in the league and downplay my comments on his game last year. How  everything looking for Houston savior now.

He's 5th in scoring. I'd say he's doing alright considering the only players scoring more than him are LeBron, Durant, Love, and Melo.

He's 5th in scoring. I'd say he's doing alright considering the only players scoring more than him are LeBron, Durant, Love, and Melo.
I understand that but he should be in the conversation that PG is getting the way people was talking last year.

yall are smoking dope trying to say this man's a ball stopper. Yall want the Rockets to average 140 points a game ?!?!

PPG APG RPG PER
24.4 5.8 4.6 21.53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom